Miller pop since OW was announced

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EvilchenSagtDanke, Nov 7, 2023.

1. EvilchenSagtDanke

It was not while main hours, and it was always a bit like this. But at 2 PM CET i would expect something bit more even.
    Since OW was announced NC player count going wild. It reminds me of last OW where PS2 suffered the same way. The Outfits that wanna compete in the OW stack on NC while all other factions suffer. There is no reason to play the underpop faction and many of that players give a sh**. Cant u guys give some reward to support underpop?

Even if it would be a directive to attract some players. Hard to grind and only available while playing underpop. The more overpopped the enemy is you shoot, the more progress can be made?

or minus Certs for ASP players while playing overpop over level X?

Or NSO Freelancers being able to get extra goodies for their outfits (when they are Member). NSO was meant to do the trick in the past. It was converted into a cash machine and anyway never worked out.
    as a sample: Free NSO players often land in the alert winning faction as this faction tends to stay a bit longer on the freshly locked continent. Which causes this faction to have a small underpop at new continent open. NSO is pushed to that faction then when they switch continent.

Also, pls make it more easy to switch between faction binding and freelance. To walk the whole sanctuary every time you feel to switch is not what helps me making the right decision.

• Up x 1
  2. UberNoob1337101

3. -Zlodey-

My outfit are inactive again (we back at Escalation update), and then, after another disappointment in the game direction (all that PVE and Esamir ruining stuff, solo players-centered updates - instead of keeping outfit-centered updates going, etc.). We not bother much about PS2 and its events now.
    We will ignore this OW as usual. Only serious take on PlanetSide 2 problems, clean roadmap, plenty of good updates and active devs communication with game community could make us interested again.

And for now, we may play PlanetSide 2 occasionally, just for fun with old friends, from time to time, until it dies for good.

Sincerelly yours,
    Dobryak, one of [MM] - Millennium Marines leaders, biggest and oldest Russian-speaking outfit on Miller.

P.S. We may join one player-made event, for one last time, though. You may heard about it, on PlanetSide's subreddit.
  4. VV4LL3

Food for thought...

Why would anyone reasonably want to keep losing? I don't see a problem with a paid subscriber with an NSO character being able to select which faction they wish to align with.