Miller latency bad again

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SassySaddles, Mar 20, 2024.

1. SassySaddles

yesterday was fine 110 now its unplayable 330, this used to never happen but last 5 months its been happening on and off, will we ever fix this?
    • Up x 1
  2. Mithril Community Manager

What ISP are you using and what local times have you noticed this increase in latency?
  3. SassySaddles

sometimes it goes to normal quickly, sometimes it takes months, i just logged into game and its normal now, my ISP is univisionLLC
    • Up x 1
  4. Agrozon

MIller and Cobalt at this time unplayable, latency over 2100 and ping the same. server connection is disconnected every 2-3 minutes
    • Up x 2
  5. HaggisReaper

I am also having serious connection problems with Miller - I have 200 meg fibre connection and the connection to Miller is always listed as 'bad/poor'. Today I can't stay logged in for more than a couple of minutes before being disconnected. No issues with other online games etc, speed test fine. Something is very wrong with Miller.
  6. boey

Seems everyone has the same problem. First few minutes everything is normal and after a few minutes latency and ping go very fast very high up and you will get disconnected.
    • Up x 1
  7. Quimcity

Can confirm, servers are unusable, lasts for a few minutes then you get bad connection and then a discconnect.
    • Up x 2