Miller keeps crashing & kicking everyone out too

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Colonel73, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Colonel73

So...

(Begin of angry rant)
    WTF DBG?!!!!

Since your todays "Hotfix" MIller (And other) servers keeps crashing and kicking everyone out!

It´s TOTALLY impossible to keep playing when, now, every few minutes i get "disconnected from server"!!!!!!

Please....you REALLY should drop this Pumpkin, Nanite-of-the-dead and cosmetics garbage and FOCUS ON GODDAMM SERVER STABILITY!

You want money from us? You want premium memberships?

Then do your jobs and keep servers stable and not tossing out above mentioned garbage stuff!

Why the hell should i even consider a premium membership whenever i wonna play there is now EVERY day Hotfix or maintenance (We, Thu and Fri!!!)? And now your servers keeps crashing. Great! So, i have no time to play this damm game due to that!!!

Thank you in advance!

(End of angry rant)
  2. PhiR

Couldn't say it better. I don't mind the extra entertainment from the halloween stuff but just dont break things for those who just want to play :)
    • Up x 1
  3. jmdafk

hey, quit complaining, im enjoying rushing to the same bio lab and getting the objective support increase for hacking the genny over and over and over again!

And i think the Halloween stuff is pretty cool. Shows the devs want to have fun :)