Miller, Indar alert, weekend primtetime, 24/37/37 on Indar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JTKirk, Jun 15, 2013.

1. JTKirk

Miller needs more players. Its weekend, its primetime, we have an indar alert and the continent is not poplocked (33/33/33).

Either merge Miller with Woodman (opposite pop balance) or recommand Miller or stop recommanding servers. Miller is the only server that never had recommanded. That means that we got almost no new players for the last few months.

Why have 4 boring EU servers if you could have 2-3 action packed EU servers instead.

I love this game but i dont enjoy getting zerged. At least during an Indar alert it should be 33/33/33 on Indar.
    • Up x 3
  2. Naithe

Wonder if they could make it so it recommends based on the empire you choose, so if you choose VS, miller showed up, if TR some other server.

Well maybe thats how it already works, if so I guess that wouldn't be enought. =P
    • Up x 1
  3. Jac70

I never play on Indar due to the lattice nonsense, stayed on Esamir.
  4. Justicia

It's poplocked for TR though, there was a queue.
  5. Taylorstar

Merging is a really bad idea for both servers mentioned. the server being recommended will do the server wonders.
  6. GSZenith

wait you are a 4th factioner justicia?! i knew it!
    finally!!11!
    BINGO!11!!1!
  7. Copasetic

Everyone bailed on Miller because the pop imbalance has lasted for weeks now.
  8. JTKirk

People dont bail on Miller, its still the probably most competitive server. But some people play less after a while while at the same time all fresh blood goes to different servers. Almost no fresh blood goes to Miller cause its the only server that never gets recommanded.

From what i understand... the reason is that Miller is the most stable server. But no poplock on weekend primetime for the most stable server means that something has to change.

Either stop drying out Miller by never giving it recommanded or merge servers.
  9. Justicia

You're like a forum stalker :D. Anyway, I made JusticiaNC and JusticiaTR, to compare Reaver and Mozzie to my Scythe. So far just got stock of both of them, and Reaver stock is miles ahead of Mozzie stock IMO.
  10. GSZenith

90% of my ingame time these days are on forumside while afk 48v12. 9% AA 1% something else.

got a racer 3 reaver if you want to try it btw.