Miller and Indar (once again locked)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Danagaming, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Danagaming

I don't know but I am seeing a pattern here. Indar is most of the time at weekends locked by some faction. Like today from 10am and continues being locked. Its been now 13 hours. I am really thinking that this pumkin alert system is bugging. Last week Indar was locked for 32hours straight.

Isn't it suppose to be max 6h locked or something like that. I am not liking this current alert system, not at all. I really love to play in Indar, because its bright but not too bright like Esamir, and ofc various other reasons like I can't see certain shades which other continents have.. etc... So please check if the bug is there, its already second weekend where the Indar is being locked most of the time.
    • Up x 1
  2. Villanuk

I agree, Indar on miller seems more locked than any other continent which is ironic as its the most populated continent ( although im sure some will state different )

Maybe SOE are trying to get players to like Hossin and Esamir.....
  3. GhostAvatar

I for one am glad it is locked so often.
  4. Inex

You made out lucky. Territorial Alerts shut off completely on Connery over the weekend and we had Indarside (usually with a pumpkin hunt) the entire time.
  5. t31os

Only territory alerts can lock a continent, pumpkin alerts don't and shouldn't, that's why they were changed from doing so.

I actually hope Indar is locked each time i login, it means there might actually be sizable fights somewhere decent, like Amerish or Hossin. The day i login to find my only options to be Indar and Esamir(i'll take this over Indar), i usually just turn around and logout... (i'll go play another char or game instead).

Without the locks though, this would be Indarside all over again and i'd certainly not be logging in for that personally.
  6. Ixidron

We have a different idea of decent, Indar bases are bad, but amerish bases are insanely bad and were clearly designed for attackers, with places to safely hide a sunderer near the point, control points at 100-200m from the spawm, useless teleports at 50m from the spawn, nice killzones for attackers to camp defenders.
  7. Nintyuk

It's locked? Ohh good I Think I'll log on then.
  8. Inex

You're going to have to work pretty hard to convince me that's worse than Indar's bases. I'll take "control points at 100-200m from spawn" over "Spawn and control point are easily spammable by every vehicle within 250m" any day of the week.
  9. Fuers

i like the fact that it is locked. i dont really like playing on indar. i like esamir and amerish the most!