Miller and Cobalt - Impossible to log in

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fareanor, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Fareanor

It's been too many times I cannot play on both Miller and Cobalt.

No matter what character I select, if I click on play, I have the spin wheel for few seconds and it comes back to "play" state. Nothing more happens.

This must be fixed, it's starting to become very annoying, especially when we have spent so many money to support this game and still after so many years of existence (12 years), it remains in an "alpha release" state.

Amongst an endless list of bugs that must be fixed, this one is to be addressed quickly otherwise the playerbase will vanish in no time.

Thank you for considering that request,
    Fareanor
    • Up x 2
  2. Mithril Community Manager

We'll monitor the servers for further issues. They are up at the moment. What time do you recall having these issues this today?
    • Up x 1
  3. Fareanor

Hello,
    Sorry for the late answer...

I had the issue at the time before posting here this bug report.
    And by the way, at this very moment, I have the same issue again :/
    • Up x 2
  4. Pacster3

Same issue here. Cobalt. Yesterday and today(right now). No idea for how long tho as I just tried to return after 2 or 3 months away...
    • Up x 1
  5. Golconda

what is going on with the EU servers? I mean comeon, player count is at its lowest ever already and it will be always worse if RPG doesn't merge cobalt and miller. how can you afford to lose even more players because of these problems is beyond me.
    • Up x 1
  6. ASYNI

Hello everyone, I have the same problem...
  7. chuiq

Same problem....:(
    Was playing for an hour then disconnected and now i cant log in...
  8. Matador20

Hi
    Same problem here, trying to log and the wheel spins eternally....
  9. GreyGun

+1
    I had probs onm and off durcing the last 2 days. Mostly worked after the 3rd try. Took around 7 attemps now - I am now logged in.

Cheers-
  10. Matador20

Well, tried 5 times with no results. Tired of I quit for today.
    Regards
  11. pjtt

12. Mithril Community Manager

We have fixed the character select connection issue on Cobalt. Miller checks out ok as well. Thank you for your reports.