Message From Junkyard Please Read.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Joe Daggett, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Joe Daggett

Hi so i play on emerald i've been playing planetside since the original back in 2001. I have a love/hate relationship with the game but for the most part i enjoy playing. My characters name is Junkyard and i play on emerald maybe some of you recognize the name or have played with me. Over the last year or iv'e notice some blatant cheaters whether it be sky gaurds that instant kill with some aim hack or a flying sundie that rams into my liberator while i'm flying around or in a tank and insta kills me or any other of a boat load of hacks. I have canceled my membership and think im going to be done playing for a while the last 3 nights i have played ive been killed by this flying sundie hack repeatedly. It seems like this would be a easy fix for day break because its so obvious but i'm not a programer so i don't know. Im writing this post in hopes maybe one of these hackers reads this or someone who knows one of the hackers reads this because, i don't think daybreak is capable of fixing the problem there are dozens of post complaining and not a single response from day break.

so here's my message to the hackers this game has steadily been in decline the last 2 months were the first months in the history of the game it averaged less than 1000 people playing per day according to steam charts the hacking in this game makes it unplayable people are going to continue to quit till you kill this game completely and no one wants to play anymore is that what you really want? please stop with the hacks/cheats /exploits because pretty soon you will have no one to piss off. and as for day break if you guys even check you're forums anymore please fix the game you're not gonna fix every little hack/exploit but atleast fix the blatant obvious ones banning cheaters dont work when they just create a new account and do it all over again.

thank you for reading my message Junkyard
    • Up x 1
  2. melioa

i agree. i miss the old days when they used to post over your screen .... 'XXXXX has been banned for cheating'.
    but they stopped doing that by saying it was giving the cheater credit. now they do not appear to ban anyone now. :(