[Suggestion] Message for cheaters

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by wolf113, Aug 16, 2016.

1. wolf113

What is achieved with this team. They are proving that they do not know how to play , and you're incompetent people. You are small and worthless people. No one is respected and not appreciate as a player but as a waste. The people who will come only to destroy my game . I 'll always play by the rules and fair even against you , because I value myself and other players who play fair , I do not consider myself an incompetent person to learn to play this game .
    • Up x 1
  2. Moridin6

are you me? that much salt you must be me.. then again, that text color. . . thats not me
  3. Caramboul

As a meme it should be on screen every time the game is loading. Meme = Little strokes fell big oaks..

Bright green colour would be best to do the job :p
  4. Okaydan

Cheating is the fastest way to suck the fun out of a game. When cheating, there is no pride in what you gain. There is no sacrifice, no pain, no endurance, no practice, no gain. There is only results. And just results are not satisfying.

The fun in a game lies within its challenge, and your time and effort spent to overcome the challenge. When you remove the challenge, there is literally no reason left for you to play. Every time you use cheats, your motivation to play - and your enjoying - is reduced.

Which is more satisfying:
    1. You are granted a $20.000 car.
    2. You have worked hard, bought and old frame, upgraded it over time, ****** it and now have a normal car worth $10.000.

If you think option 1 is better, you will end up disappointed. Car 1 will have no personal value, no emotion attached. Thus its value to you is less. A car spent hours of work on has more value, simply because you invested time and effort. That makes the car worth a lot more. Cheating in-game is no different.

Which is more satisfying:
    1. Doing a difficult and long questline, with a boss that killed you 20x.
    2. Using console command to spawn the reward in your inventory.
    TL;DR: Seriously guys. For your own sake, don't cheat.
    • Up x 2
  5. Syllabear

Like i said in the other thread, perfect scythes aiming were on rampage... this **** just push u away from the game.
  6. The Rogue Wolf

I once watched a recording of a stream where a blatantly obvious cheater scored a kill- and then ran over to the downed opponent and teabagged him, saying "so bad, so bad".

And that's the primary appeal of cheating: Some people would rather win than play. They don't care that the computer did the hard part for them; they don't care that their own skill wasn't tested. All that matters to them is that they won and you lost, so they are better than you.