Melee Infiltrator

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by innersphere1, Feb 6, 2013.

1. innersphere1

I think there are many peoples who wants to play an active infiltrator, instead of camping from far away with a sniper rifle and getting bored fast. Then why dont you make an alternative to first slot? Like a more powerful melee weapon, or the ability to run faster when no 1st weapon is equipped,lighter, faster. Now that after update 2 i can see cloaked infiltrators almost better then uncloaked ones, they really need some love
  2. Compass

Why not use an SMG?
  3. omgwtfgg

Compass , that's the coolest thing i've seen yet.

+1 for creativity
  4. Tantal

Give the infiltrator a katana and allow it to cut through tanks.
  5. innersphere1

but if i wanna use SMG on an infiltrator, i feel like an heavy or light assault with a missing heavy shield\ jetpack.
  6. SenEvason

I think we need more melee weapons in general. It seems like they set it up so you can change melee weapons, we just don't have any options. Personally, I want to see a MAX with a huge *** sword. Of course, for larger weapons you should have to manually equip it.
  7. innersphere1

Or an ability to rush to a guy with a knife, like in borderlands 2 will be great
  8. Buttwasp

Give the infiltrator a box of Pocky, and allow it to die alone in a basement.
  9. Draxo

A primary sword would be cool.

Vanu: Forcesword
    TR: Chainsword
    NC: ... err. shot.. gun.. sword.
  10. Protential