[Suggestion] Medical Pouches

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by CrimsonEpsilon, Feb 19, 2016.

1. CrimsonEpsilon

I had a cheesy reason for posting this, but I have forgotten why. (Yay for you!)

Medical Pouches: Medical pouches could either be used as a new ability for the Medic, sidegrade to the medi-gun, a new utility or a replacement for the healing grenade. How many of you use the healing grenade? I never see it anymore.

Function: Used much like the Shield regeneration device and ammunition pack, the medic could throw down this "pouch" and any nearby allies that step nearby the device will be healed for up to 100 hp/sec. The Device will only be able to heal a certain amount of HP before burning out and disintegrating. (Large recharge before medics can deploy another.) If attacked while in the field players will note begin healing again for 5 seconds.

Look: The aesthetic would be very much similar to the regeneration field, but does not have the bubble around it. When a friendly Unit walks by it will set off a green beam of nanites similar to that of the medi-gun into the soldier that needs health. It can heal multiple soldiers at once, healing up to 5 members at a time.

Reasoning: A way for players who don't usually play medic to be more up front in combat while still supporting the team with healing. To bring more players into the medic class.

I am not the best person for explaining things so if you have any questions please ask.

If this item was an ability like the regeneration field or self heal:
    -Would not heal as fast as the self heal
    -Would heal players slower if more players are using it at once
    -Can be destroyed easily, especially with EMP grenades.

Tier 1: 2m radius - Heals 1500 HP total before disintegrating - 30 hp/s - 60 second cooldown. - 50 Certs
    Tier 2: 2.5m radius - Heals 1750 HP Total - 40 hp/s - 55 second cooldown - 100 Certs
    Tier 3: 3m radius - Heals 2250 HP Total - 50 hp/s - 48 second cooldown - 200 Certs
    Tier 4: 4m radius - Heals 2750 HP Total - 75hp/s - 40 second cooldown - 500 Certs
    Tier 5: 5m radius - Heals 3250 HP total - 100 hp/s - 30 second cooldown - 1000 Certs

Keep in mid the hp/s will lower per person using the device.

If this item was used instead of a Medi-Gun:
    -Alternative, no longer giving that combat medic the ability to revive
    -More Powerful then the ability counterpart

Tier 1: 3m radius - Heals 2000 HP - 50 hp/s - 30 sec cooldown - 50 Certs
    Tier 2: 3.5m Radius - Heals 2500 HP - 75 hp/s - 25 sec cooldown - 100 Certs
    Tier 3: 4m Radius - Heals 3000 HP - 100hp/s - 20 sec cooldown - 200 Certs
    Tier 4: 5m Radius - Heals 4000 HP - 100hp/s - 15 sec cooldown - 500 Certs
    Tier 5: 6m Radius - Heals 5000 HP - 150 hp/s - 15 sec cooldown - 1000 Certs
    Tier 6: Same statistics as tier 5 but can deploy 2.

If this item was in the Utility slot or replaced the healing grenade. (Reason to use grenade bandolier on medic.):
    -Thrown like a sticky grenade
    -Can be put in unique places walls/ceilings
    -Less powerful than the other two counterparts
    -Only one can be equipped at a time, since it is a throwable like a grenade it has no tiers.

Stats: 5m radius - Heals 3000 HP - 75 hp/s - 500 Certs

Thanks for reading, again if there are any questions please ask.
    Disclaimer! - Alpha Idea

Good to be back
    -CrimsonEpsilon
  2. T1nk4bell

hmmm i like the idea that the useless heal granate will be deleted for something usefull . But i dont like the healing Thing idea above ;D

What think about a anti revive granate ? All Bodys that hittet cant be revived or somthing ?
  3. Eternaloptimist

I like the idea from OP of a deployable healing thing but I have suggested something that works more like Engie ammo packs a few times (lets call them field dressing packs or something).