Med packs not working and cloak buggy\often not working?? (COBALT)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by whiteshadow2000, May 14, 2013.

1. whiteshadow2000

Med packs haven't been working the last 2-3 days.

They increase your health for 1 sec then it falls back to where it was before you used it but you end up wasting med packs.

The infil cloak often isn't working either, often it won't even come on.

I'm really getting tired of the bugs in this game.

PS. Voice chat isn't working half the time, which kind of ruins the game.
  2. IamDH

A note about the infiltrator
    It turns on but you don't go invisible on YOUR screen, to others you arent visible and the power thingy goes down
    Same goes for HA
  3. whiteshadow2000

Thanks Iam, I didn't know that, I hope they fix it though, it's really annoying.
  4. Shuriko

The server is laggin out like "#¤%@" atm. Bullets not registrating at all and some travel through walls hitting!
  5. Markus.D

We have massive lags on Cobalt now.
    It started before alert on Indar and began from some voice lags. After alert beginning the lags became more huge and last minutes of alert we was not able to play at all.
  6. FLHuk

Medic guns, nanite won't work.

Engy tool wont work.

C4 wont work.

Ammo packs wont work.

Hits are not registering.

LA Jets are infinate fuel :D

Cloak, doesn't work.

----
    But I bet this is all my end right and the same for all those in the same hex with the same issue.........
  7. Hrafnagaldr

Well I just got two repair ribbons while trying to repair one generator for about 3 minutes. Bloody annoying.
  8. FinnSimmons

Noticed this all through the last alert on Indar today. Repairing a generator or turret took upwards of 2 minutes because it reset over and over. Medic AOE didn't work properly as well as both kind of health packs and the Medic heal gun.
    Didn't try HA, LA or Infiltrator to see if they were lagging out too.
    This is almost game breaking. If you can't repair a generator or turret how are you supposed to defend? Especially during an alert :confused:

Fix this please.
    I don't know how but my idea is that 2000 players per continent is a tad bit over the top. At least think about scaling it down until your servers can really handle this amount stress please!
  9. Shuriko

Problem appearing on Cobalt today aswell "in fact its appearing now as I write this"
    Repairing vehicles endlessly.
    Hits not registrating from rifles/guns/cannons etc.
    Class Abilities are either delayd or not working at all
  10. oOCptBlackOo

Yeah this has been an issue for a few days. Ammo kits, med kits, repair tool as well as a few other things like hit/collision detection.
  11. Shuriko

This needs a fix I´m seriously not enjoying emptying a full mag on the enemies only to see them run away shoot 1 guy and then die from the dmg I did with my gun!
  12. Duvenel

Is this just limited to Cobalt?
  13. Shuriko

Seems so. Cant even log in on that server anymore..
  14. GerKen

Log in time is very long and after a short play time the connection is terminated.
  15. Roshiru

Got on after ~5mins in the login screen just to get d/c'd after 2 minutes :/
  16. Shuriko

Today it happened again.
    The lag on the server made it so we actually Lost most of the continent since people cant do their job!

I played engineer today at crown only to discover that the repair tool stopped working, and my ammo packs stopped supplying people with ammo.
    We who defended was left with 0 Ammo due to this damn bugg -.-
  17. QRLegion

No it's not just Cobalt. It's also happening on Miller. Lastnight on Indar as soon as the Alert started and the server started to fill up the same problems started. Med packs not working, repair delayed, amo packs not reliably giving ammo (or not at all), unplayable.

Happened again tonight on Esamir (Miller), Alert started, same problems. This has happened in the past but not seen it so much recently, was always worse on Indar though, seems this problem is getting more frequent again. :rolleyes: