MBT top turret stabilisation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by day ofm one, May 26, 2015.

1. day ofm one

I have severe issues with aiming MBT top turrers, because they are not stabilized at all.

Didn't they use to be?

Currently every movement the tank makes affects the turret, hitting a shot while the tank moves is almost impossible.
  2. FBVanu

I have not experienced this.. but I only gun Saron on Magriders.. pretty stable.

When I drive a Prowler I have not heard anything from my gunners..

Want to bump this to get some attention to it.
  3. MarkAntony

what? now i don't gun much but i thought they had always been stabilized.
  4. day ofm one

Gunned the Halberd on a Prowler yesterday, it was impossible to hit any vehicle that was away further than 10 meters.
    I fired 7 shots at an infiltrator 3-5 meters away, I didn't even get s splash damage hit.

Every turn the tank made, the turret inherited, every little bump we drove over messed up my aim from pretty damn close to target (just recovered from the previous bump) to anywhere.

Out of over 50 shots yesterday I hit probably 6.
    I used to gun down ESFs with a Halberd...
  5. lothbrook

Theres been a bug with all turrets for a very long time where from time to time the turret will move with the tank, happens when in libs as well, you have to both get out of the vehicle and get back in, i think it has something to do with seat swapping, which is a common issue when the vehicle is set to squad and you both try to get into the tank at the same time.
  6. day ofm one

I know that issue.

We did not swap seats, also repeated in and out of the tank didn't help the least.
  7. stalkish

....you already answered my query, nvm.
  8. day ofm one

I asked to know if it is a general issue or not.
  9. FBVanu

So there is an issue.. more input from others please.