[MBn] Main Battalion

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Nerfav, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Nerfav

[IMG]

The Main Battalion

The old [MB1] Main Battalion flagship recently went into reparations, where it has been entirely redesigned, cleaned and rearmed. Welcome to the [MBn] Main Battalion. With simple rules and effective leadership, the outfit is now a vibrant community of 175 like-minded commandos, players willing to cooperate and quickly react to any new situation. With 6 commando leaders and 10 platoon leaders, there is always something going on in the outfit.

MBn members exclusivities:
    • every Friday, we organize a commando platoon of 3 squads, reserved for the outfit members. Enjoy being able to count on 36 competently-led teamplayers
    • NC Cobalt is subject to regular NC overpopping. Bored of zerging and ghostcapping in this times? Worry no more! When the NC on Cobalt reach a thresold, our leaders and players are invited to switch to a different faction together. You will always have a team with which to play
    • a MBn League is being built, in which MBn competitive members will be able to fairly compete with each other in a simple and friendly way. Of course, our competitive team is reserved for our members.
    How to join ?

It's really simple: apply to the outfit in the outfit recruitment page (escape, social, outfit, find an outfit). You can't miss us, we are at the top. Don't forget to write "I read it" in your application or you won't be accepted.
    After you have joined us, you will be on trial: 2 weeks to be promoted to commando. To get this rank, join one of the daily commando squads and follow the orders of your squad leader. If your squad leader is satisfied, he will promote you to commando.
    You can also join our discord, which is our voice chat and our forum at the same time.

Tl;Dr: if you are main character is on NC Cobalt, join the Main Battalion without any hesitation !

An unedited video of one of our commando squads:

2. Drunk

Thank you for rebuilding the flagship. My thanks go to all the leaders for figuring out how to balance the fun both for casual members and also for those who seek more competitive goals in game. And for their constant effort required to make it work and to keep it working.
  3. Nerfav

New video !

4. Frutsel

No Mbn for me anymore......