[Suggestion] Maybe add indication that air brakes are being used for ESF?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Drealgrin, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Drealgrin

I have rammed into too many ESFs unintentionally simply because they are slowing down and i have no way of learning this information until it's too late simply because ESF fights tend to be very close to eachother due to the lame velocity of these weapons. Why would they add graphical AND audio indication that afterburners are being used WITHOUT adding them for the brakes?

Liberators and Galaxies aren't so much of a problem as it's not tactically advantageous to fly so close to them that you would hit them in the first place.

Reavers could have their wing flaps more visible and make a signature loud sound. (this could help balance out the ridiculously overpowered when fully certed "airhammer") Despite being the loudest of the 3 ESFs, they still from time to time have sneaked up behind me without me ever hearing it.

Mosquitoes could have multiple wing/parachutes that flare outward making it look like an insect from behind and retract into the ESF when not in use.

Scythes could, Hmm... SCYTHES COULD GLOW Glow when they slow! i'm a genius.