Max rank perks.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by entity009, Dec 12, 2016.

1. entity009

I really love when a skill gives you a perk for maxing it out. The ammo packs for engie for example let you drop 2 packs when maxed.

What are some of the other skill max perks? i would love to know all of them.
  2. Demigan

I think that was it.

The Aegis shield used to stop bleeding damage at maximum rank, which became even better when there was a bug that made the shield truly invulnerable (no idea if that still exists despite having used the shield a few times lately). But damage doesn't bleed through anymore it seems.
  3. UberNoob1337101

AFAIK if you max out the Engineer Repair tool it can also disarm mines, Max stealth on sunderers also cloaks them when deployed and a (not yet implemented, but maybe soon) benefit to maxing out the Hacking cert tree on infiltrator to allow to hack vehicles. There are almost no progression lines that have such benefit.

And of course, if you max out Reload Speed for the P120 AP and max out Anchor mode, the special benefit is that you press B and kill everything around you :p