[BUG] Max range bug!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Izriul, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Izriul

Will you fix this CRAP. It's ********, especially how everyone knows about it. Makes inf weapons useless unless you're NC.
  2. Compass

Are you complaining about the range of the MAXes or the max range of the weapons?
  3. Izriul

Neither.

The fact that so many already "abuse" (and why not?) it, makes me not want to say if you don't already know.

Then again, the more that know, and do it, the faster it gets fixed I guess.

Stand on top of a VS/TR max and he can't shoot you, but can punch. Stand 5-10m away and he can't do crap.
  4. MaxDamage

This is a real phenomenon, but when I notice people trying to do it, it's obvious, they think they're pro trololol exploiters but they still usually end up dead. It's effective for mutual deaths in solo, but otherwise if you're trying to tango with a MAX, you're not paying attention to my friends gunning you down. My MAX timer reduction is fully specced up so I'm less concerned, but for those who haven't I do think it should be fixed.
  5. Tykrom

To go along with this bug is the other hit detection bug that's been a big issue. Some of you may have noticed that every now and then the whole clip of whatever you are shooting, I.E. ScattMAX BursterMAX, will "hit" the target but yeild no damage. It is a known bug that can really frustrate anyone it happens to.

That being said, sometimes it is just a better idea to 'Charge' away, reload, and then go back to destroy whoever you were fighting.