MAX Pressure Alert missing?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by oOHansOo, Jul 11, 2019.

1. oOHansOo

So, is the MAX Pressure alert happening at all? I have multiple characters spread over 3 servers, but i haven't encountered this alert even once since its supposed introduction.
    Have you guys played the alert? Or am i just extremly unlucky and only come online at the wrong times?
  2. Draylynn

I haven't seen that alert once either.
  3. DemonicTreerat

Nope. Apparently Daybreak managed to yet again break something so badly that their automatic trigger for said alert isn't working. That or Wrel is being a "MLG Pro game style or die" whiner (ie typical whiny VS cheater) who doesn't want to have to deal with MAXes busting his wank-to-me steams but frankly I don't think he has enough intelligence to think that far ahead. The most ironic thing is that the event isn't new; they had it last summer and it worked just fine. But apparently the bargain-basement wannabe modders pretending to be coders staffing Daybreak managed to yet again screw up big time.
    • Up x 2
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

It's bugged. It was mentioned in the 2nd July update that they're aware of it.

• Known issue: Maximum Pressure event still does not trigger naturally.
  5. AlcyoneSerene

• Up x 1