Max Dual Chain Gun not registering close up

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Castielle, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Castielle

often when i play as max i get up close to enemies and my chain guns do not register most of the time when i am close to them plz fix
  2. Freddy Krug

I can support this from the other side of the barrel .. I been in a couple close quarter fight as a Light assault against dual cycler Max and almost everytime .. I was able to run in front of them taking close to no dmg while being focussed. I know I would have died in the beta in such situation. I thought I was being lucky but it happened couple times already so .. could be bugged. An other option could be lag/latency issue with server. I know that I have had to aim about 2-3 feet ahead of enemy to hit them with my NC pistol if they are moving .. even withing close range where bullet travel time isn't suppose to be an issue. This could be a possible problem to you not hitting target even at close range. Really annoying btw .. because server lag isn't predictable like bullet drop .. so we constantly have to adjust our aiming to compensate for both bullet travel time, bullet drop, enemy movement and unpredictable variating Latency delay on top of it! I mean I still get my 100 certs / h so I can live with it but just saying. The shooting need to be more responsive at least on some weapon! Also, this lag wasn't as much of an issue in Beta as it is today!

Good luck with your Dual Cycler

Cya on the field!