MAX Bundle coming January 13...

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Jaeger41, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Jaeger41

If you go to the Depot and search on "Bundle", you'll see this listed. No way to tell at this point what is going to be in it. If you were planning to spend some SC on your MAX you might want to wait and see what they'll be offering.
  2. Serval

I think I saw it posted somewhere as the second basic AI wep, composite armour/helm and rocky tundra camo.
  3. Daswen

Where is the depot?
  4. Revorn

As i already have the Amor, Helmet, Dual Pounder, Burster and Mercy and some Camos, the Bundle comes to late for me.

To find the Depot. Klick M if you are ingame and then the second Symbol to the rigth in the Bottomline, as far as i remember correct.
  5. Gary

Push M then on that screen at the bottom near where you select the different tabs click the one that has your Factions Logo on it.
  6. Quiiliitiila

Same here, I'm kinda disappointed... I'm hoping though that this is a prelude to MAX improvements! Cause, as they are now, who would buy a bundle for a broken class?

-Quiiliitiila
  7. Haya jii san

Could one verify what's in the MAX bundle ?? If anyone has it alrdeady etc ...

Today's deal is the 2nd comet (AI weapon) and tomorrow is the MAX bundle, so i would hate the idea of the both sales to override (e.g. bundle offering the comet itself etc)

Any info would be AWSOME !!!!

Thank you in advance,
    Haya
  8. PanzerShrimp

9. Jaeger41

The Comet is an AV weapon, same as the Falcon for NC. Assuming the bundle is coming with an AI weapon (as rumored), there shouldn't be any overlap.
  10. Gary

Incase you are worried about getting another version of the AV weapon that is on sale today... Buy it, Then the bundle is out so you buy the bundle the next day. Now you may get lucky and get both left and right AV weapons or you may get another copy of the one that was on sale today.

If it is the case you end up with the weapon that was on sale today the bundle still works out cheaper then buying the other contents if separately.
  11. flipmoomonkey

12. TheEvilBlight

Bundle is meh. Only thing I care about is weapons, and it's a quasar. Yawn.
  13. Jaeger41

Yeah, not impressed. Like you, I'm only interested in the weapon, and it is cheaper to just get it by itself.
  14. TheEvilBlight

When quasar arm goes on sale it'll probably be worth getting, but I'd rather wait and see for a more powerful MAX arm.