Mattherson, Rejoice! The Enclave Has Quit!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LucMooncrest, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeknoBug

The reason mostly for VS suddenly skyrocketing in population isn't because of VS, it's because of people from other factions jumping on the bandwagon. I stopped playing my VS since the population influx, and I think many veteran VS has as well.
    • Up x 3
  2. Mohamad

3. Phrygen

if goku, NNG, or pretty much any other matterhson outfit with exceptionn to SG and AT disbanded like this, a thread about it would go about 4-5 pages max. This thing is at 24 pages. Why? Cause the haters care about this more than they want to admit.

The main "villian" left the game. the heel quit. Ten bucks says GoKu spends the next month taunting TE in yell chat even though they aren't there.
    • Up x 6
  4. rayvon

QFFT
    • Up x 1
  5. Badname3073

But you are there, right?
  6. rayvon

lol
    The haters dont care, they just want to abuse this ijut.
  7. Benton!

Guys, once again...
    WHY DO WE CARE SO MUCH?!
    Seriously, 24 pages of posts over this?
  8. maxkeiser

Just enjoy shooting people and then waiting for the medic to turn up and then shooting both of them. Great fun.
  9. Lightblindz

people care so much cause the best outfit in ps2 has quit.
    • Up x 2
  10. VSDerp

soe mod can you please close this..time to move on
  11. VSDerp

can't say they was the best. they had numbers and they had skill. but other outfits had same amount of skill just not that much of people TE had.
  12. Benton!

No, their leader quit. I'm sure most of them will keep playing.
  13. Phrygen

i'm not quiting the game, though the resource change is hurting me already, and i have alpha and sub.....

As for being a villian? i mean if you don't like me... sure. I've never actually run enclave outfit ops if you mean i'm still an enclave.
    • Up x 1
  14. TeknoBug

You've only been in TE for less than 4 weeks though.
  15. Phrygen

they don't want to close it i would suspect, because its actually relevant news. Its has a lot of responses on reddit, including one from higby. For all the terrible nerf posts on GD that by all rights should be closed by mods, this thread is actually relevant, despite being filled with vitriol.
    • Up x 2
  16. VSDerp

ya you got a point. we all know soe mods love to close threads down. suprised this hasn't been closed. you're maybe right.
  17. Lightblindz

right now TE has around 3-5 people on while before there was around 30 people on at this time.
  18. Drealgrin

villains never quit, he was defeated and went into hiding. I killed him yesterday with double comets against his derpin harasser just before the proclaimed "Game's not fun anymoar" post.

ShepardCommander defeated BuzzCutPsycho!
    • Up x 1
  19. Holomang

Unless the server population balances out soon Mattherson will cease to be a top tier server - NC is already a non-entity and without TE I doubt TR will even have the numbers to remain competitive at primetime.
  20. Phrygen

sadly yes. I'm hoping for a waterson merger soon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.