Mattherson Performance issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by EvilKoala, Feb 26, 2013.

1. EvilKoala

Recently, I've been experiencing a lot of what seems to be server related performance issues on Mattherson. Quite often, I'll attempt to perform an action like get in a vehicle and there will be a delay of 1-3 seconds. I believe this same issue is causing me to be unable to be healed/repaired. When being healed/repaired, I see my health/armor go up, but when they stop it drops back down to nearly where it began.

Is anyone else having similar issues?
  2. Nacasatu

I'm not having similar issues but it "sounds" like network related lag, more than likely at your end somewhere along the line. Are you playing on a wireless connection perhaps ? If you are, try changing the wifi channel number/freq as it could be someone or something else interfering with the signal.
  3. EvilKoala

I'm playing wired. It seems to only happen during prime time. I've done speed tests and packet tests and my connection tests good.
  4. MistaN

Nah, it's not on his end. Everyone is lagging on Mattherson. Its been happening every night, for the past few nights, after about 9pm EST. I think we can chalk it up to them actively merging servers at this time.
  5. Kozmyk

I was having that same repair bug yesterday.
    I've not played today.
    Matherson has been quite buggy since GU3.
    Surprised there's been no hotfix.
    Too busy merging perhaps?
  6. clfall

Med kits haven't worked for me this evening (although that's been hit and miss for a while). Also deployed ammo packs often don't work. Healing is glitchy as well, I've been healed by a medic then my health bar goes back down shortly after, wouldn't stay at 100%. While playing medic there seem to be a lot of players that show lowered health which I can't heal.

PS2's also been freezing then crashing constantly tonight, hasn't happened a whole lot until tonight.
  7. omega4

I had that issue as well as one tonight on Mattherson where no matter how long I tried repairing a damaged aircraft, the repairs would NOT take effect.

I think there's something wrong with the Mattherson server tonight.
  8. EvilKoala

Still having this issue. Is this related to the server merging or what?
  9. EvilKoala

I'm also noticing it takes 4-5 seconds for an ammo pack to give me ammo.. Might this be related to the reports of ammo packs not giving ammo?
  10. NEWSKIS

The server merge doesnt happen for another 6 hours so its not that. For the last 4 days Mattherson has been lagging badly at primetime. I'm wondering what will happen after the merge.