Mattherson Jaeger Company [MJCO]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Argus002, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Argus002

Mattherson Jaeger Company

The Mattherson Jaeger Company [MJCO] is an outfit for the New Conglomerate (NC), headed by Argus002 and kkd3131. We place an emphasis on training and organization, and operate in highly trained fire teams organized into a squad/platoon structure. While this methodology is preferred, we also understand that there are times for informal gaming and socializing when not in an event. Players of all skill levels are welcome and we are happy to provide a base for new players.

Our first training will occur on Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 9pm EST.

Code of Conduct:
    1. Be Respectful
      • To your fellow teammates, allies, and enemies.
    2. Follow Orders Issued
      • They are simple and there is a plan!
    3. Do NOT Retaliate
      • This only escalates the situation and makes us look bad.
      • This also pertains to team killing and team wounding.
        • *With the understanding that friendly-fire does occur and it cannot be helped at times.
    Expectations:
    Those who join this outfit will be held accountable for following every aspect of the code of conduct above and their superiors. We do expect every member to behave their best when attending a formal event or training. New recruits are required to attend at least two trainings.

Schedule
    Tuesday Training - 9pm EST
    Friday Night Ops
    Saturday Training - 9pm EST

To join, please reply with the application below:
    1. Name of the character you will be using
    2. Do you have a microphone?*
    3. Can you make any of the scheduled trainings?*
    * A microphone is not required, but highly encouraged.
    * Members are expected to attend trainings when possible.
    * Impromptu trainings may be held for members who cannot regularly attend scheduled ones.
  2. Argus002

[Reserved]
  3. Infinn

Not trying to troll, but stating the obvious, isn't the NC on this server plagued by small run of the mill outfits that cant accomplish anything. Instead of adding to the problem join a highly organized NC outfit.. I can think of two or three. One with good numbers
  4. Argus002

Thanks. We'll have to ensure that we don't become one such "small, run of the mill outfit," I suppose.

There are a number of large, highly organized, and very competent NC outfits on Mattherson. I was in Voodoo Company for a while, and quite enjoyed it. I also regularly play with Tactical Gamers -- another great outfit. However, we created this outfit to fill a different role, and harbor members from another pre-existing gaming community who expressed interest in starting up a PlanetSide 2 outfit.

If you'd like, you're more than welcome to join in on our events. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised, and may even enjoy yourself.

Respectfully,

Argus
  5. NCBattlerager

NCBattlerager
    Yes
    Saturday next week
  6. WaaWaa

More role-playing. Just what we needed!
    • Up x 1
  7. kkd3131

Great job tonight you guys! We did extremely well and I look forward to seeing you all next time and what havoc we can reap!

Those who showed:

Argus
    kkd
    Argos
    Bsnotty
    Gunny
    Jorvasker
    Prower
    Miller
    JD
    Furnie
    Shep
    NCBattlerager
    Wyrick
    TheWeapon
    inf3riorbaton
  8. BillNyeTheGermanSpy

Billnyethegermanspy BR:23
    Yes I have mike
    I can do it most Saturdays but sometimes I other things going on.

Also what are the trainings like.
  9. Argus002

Welcome Billnye!

I apologize for the late response - have been without internet for a few days. You can add myself in-game (Argus002) or join our steam group, and we'll get you set up!

We're very innovative with trainings. We've been exploring the use of real-world tactics, and where they do (and don't) apply to the game. So we'll generally split into fireteams and cover something such as breaching, or bounding, and then give it a run in-game and see how it works under pressure. Other times, we'll cover more conventional (and arguably, useful) skills.

If that any of that sounds interesting, you'll probably be a good fit!

You're also welcome to hang out with us in Team Speak - we have quite a large and active channel, where we play a variety of games:
    74.91.116.171:9987
  10. Infinn

You do realize that, SMG fills the military background outfit to the Tee. (Along with BAX which has closed recruiting form what I can tell) From what I can gather sniping; they breach, separate, and effectively defend points. For the sake of Mattherson NC, which is still lacking after PU2, they need a large tactical outfit. (in before VCO, VCO is a zergfit at best) As far as TG, I rarely see them running as an outfit, I usually seem 3 or 4 attempting to command pubbies, cudos to them.
  11. SaintPanda

12. XDenis

hey Argus cool to hear you started a outfit. Dont forget to be a part of that command chat, very helpful so we can all coordinate.
    p.s. love always VCO, i miss you,
  13. Gamer29

Gamer29
    No but getting one soon
    Yes, at least one a week
  14. ksweens

1) Ksweens
    2) I have a mic
    3) I can make Fridays and Saturdays.;)