Mattherson Alert that Literally Just Ended (12:30 EST)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Megaman3300, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Megaman3300

Holy CRAP that was intense at the very end. Stalemate thruought the entire alert, with very little ground being taken. Xelas came close to falling early on, but GOKU pushed DOG out of Xelas South; we returned the favor at Allatum and Xelas Air later :cool: . Well fought all around by all parties involved, shout outs to 903rd, BWC, HYNB, and WOLV for that MAX crash at the very end that broke Xelas' back :D .
    • Up x 2
  2. xboxerdude

Yea vanu defended rashnu and let xelas fall it was intense for sure. NC command was actually somewhat coordinated , and very comical at times, well done TR for holding ymir , mani, allatum, and then smashing xelas at the end .
  3. Rift23

TR underpowered nerf vanu.
  4. Arghy

That was literally all VS being really ********, trying to take andvari head to head against superior NC world pop then abandoning split peak allowing TR to get to xelas. GOKU went to save xelas because whoever was supposed to defend splitpeak let it fall without telling anyone then somehow the VS defending rashnu decided to go somewhere else with 2 platoons of NC outside so GOKU had to once again drop everything and push NC out of rashnu barely saving the SCU.

GOKU was bouncing between rashnu and xelas every 5 minutes then after we bounced to rashnu i look back and see idiots have decided to leave xelas so its now at 28% VS so GOKU has to once again bounce back to xelas but its to late.

Oh yeah big shout out to whoever the hell thought it was a good idea to try to capture andvari when VS had 2 biolabs with 50-60% hostile pop at them. I literally wanted to TK the **** out of everyone who pulled all that stupid **** the entire alert--cant wait till outfit captures are in place so i can look to see which outfit needs to join the NC.
  5. xboxerdude

That was AC and DA that tried to cap andvari which actually hurt the NC a lot because we didn't want any sizable amount of people to defend it.
  6. IamNotYourGoose

Nice work across all factions. Was Wisdomcube going on his little cry baby rants as usual?
  7. Mustarde

Shout out to BWC for pushing splitpeak early on and setting up the eventual cap at Xelas. Iamcommandershepard and megaman3300 and everyone else in TR command was on the ball and sexy as always. That max crash at the end was some legit outfit coordination.
    • Up x 1
  8. Pyrode

Gotta love the final few minutes of an alert while at a contested base xD.

Last night the Woodman VS ended an alert with domination within 15 minutes of it starting.

It was indar tech plants (capture 3 techplants).

We were capping Mao within seconds of the alert coming up (zerg had just capped mao southeast) and the TR just didn't seem to want to get off saurva while we made a very fast cap of Hvar.

http://ps2alerts.com/Alert/8483

Apparently PS2alerts thinks it went on longer than it did xD.
  9. JibbaJabba

Aye, I had come over from Waterson (after end of an alert) to play my TR on Matherson. That ended up being pretty epic. Fun times.
  10. DQCraze

VS isn't the same VS of a few months ago. I've noticed blunder after blunder lately. I end up logging off out of frustration.
  11. Dis

As Xboxer said, we pulled 48+ NC to defend against 12-24, and still almost took it.
    • Up x 1
  12. xboxerdude

It's because you guys are not cohesive anymore, I was playing earlier today and the usual AC and DA smack talk was going on, anyways I questioned them on why they decided to make vanu lose the alert, they said they don't care about them only any exp they can farm from them(many cuss words were used in describing their view on alerts) .

So don't expect in help from that sector VS , TR and NC let's exploit it. Your own toxicity is catching up Vanu :D Police your own kind and get your **** together . Seriously you guys gave the TR the alert.

NC seems to be coming together somewhat even though it may not look like it from the outside. IDK what's happening on TR's side as much.
  13. xboxerdude

d1's if you wouldn't have drawn that force, they would have been at mani and the TR wouldn't have had the numbers to capture xelas. LOL you fail at logic

PS I don't think VS would be complaining if you didn't go do your own thing and instead worked as a team, but you might have to put aside your ego's for that which I doubt is possible for the likes of AC and DA
  14. Dis

Actually, we were counting on a slow NC response and capping the base right before the alert ended- had the NC not pulled 40 or so maxes we would have pulled it off. The 7 we had online had a better chance at impacting the fight by trying to snag that than tilting the VS pop by .05% at Xelas.

Also, one person from DA or AC saying they don't care about alerts does not mean that both outfits in their entirety feel that way- from AC's perspective I can tell you we avoid any fight that is a disgusting 48+ vs 48+ filled with maxes, smoke and explosive spam because...well they're terrible fights. And trust me, us bringing our normal 6-8 people we have online typically isn't going to make or break something with hundreds of people spamming each other with low frames and horrid client side delays.

Wait a minute, why am I having a debate with the biggest punchline in Planetside history since GODJOEY? I need some fresh air.
    • Up x 3
  15. Latrodectus

I'd love to see a screenshot of those chat logs because all I saw was you talking trash and bad-mouthing the NC and then getting slapped off your MAX suit high horse.
  16. Dis

What's interesting is I never saw anyone from AC or DA say a word at that fight. Wait a minute...that means...oh my god it was the Reptilians imitating us!!! Hurry Xboxer, take that mind blocking pill you bought off Alex Jones' website before it's too late!
  17. xboxerdude

You missed the point d1's , it's not about how much you could help the VS it's that you straight up made the win for TR. We had a platoon hitting mani, when you went for andvari that made stew360 send all his forces to andvari. Alleviating the pressure from the TR so they could focus their main force on Xelas.

And LOL at the claim you guys didn't say a word that fight is str8 ******** , I didn't record but it is ******** and I will call it what it is.

Lol what's up with the alex jones attack? Why is that even relevant?
  18. Dis

What? I never said anything about Alex Jones. Something odd is happening here...
  19. xboxerdude

" Hurry Xboxer, take that mind blocking pill you bought off Alex Jones' website before it's too late! "

Yea what's odd is your failure to recognize your impact on the game and how it affected others. Instead you focus on alex jones, typical deflection tactic.

Bottom line this thread is about the alert, which you gave to the TR through attacking the NC. Simple as that