Mattherson 7th Cavalry Recruitment!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by 7CavRocknowski, Dec 6, 2012.

1. 7CavRocknowski

[IMG]

The 7th Cavalry Regiment is a Tactical Realism unit that strives to provide an environment of professionalism, training, loyalty, pride, commitment, and fun to all it's members. We have over 300 members active weekly in 6 FPS titles.

The 7th Cavalry is led by real life current and retired members of the various branches of the Armed Forces, not only from the United States, but other countries as well. Their real life DEDICATION, LOYALTY, DISCIPLINE, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING is what has shaped the unit into the very well oiled machine that it is today.

Speak to our recruiters LIVE today. From our website click on the top right recruiter box, powered by livezilla! You can also join us on teamspeak at: ts3.7thcavalry.us:9987 using a password of 7thCavalry

Being a realism unit for us means we follow the U.S. Army ranking structure, training procedures, and abide by the 7 Army Core Values as much as possible. By being a member in good standing and by helping to better the Cav, you will be able to earn promotions, medals and ribbons. Nothing is given, everything is earned.

In game we play the Call of Duty with a tactical realism ruleset, which is relaxed or removed for our ARMA2/Battlefield 3 series as they naturally require a bit more forethought over run and gun.

Our Planetside 2 Team is dedicated and very organized, we practice and work together daily.

What we have to offer:
    • Playing on Mattherson
    • Multiple Call of Duty MW / WAW / BO servers
    • Multiple Battlefield 3 servers
    • Public (#4 Server @gametracker.com ) and Private(modded ACE ) ARMA2 Servers
    • Genuine Camaraderie in a fraternal gaming organization
    • Tactics and Techniques borne out of application of real world experince
    • A highly active, highly motivated community.
    Our Requirements:
    • Minimum age is 16
    • Must have a working microphone
    • Must have Teamspeak 3
    • Must have xfire ( not required to be run )
    • Must be willing to take orders and follow the chain of command
    • Must be active on the forums, at least once a week.

Server Information:

Planetside 2
    Server: Mattherson
    Faction: New Conglomerate

Armed Assault 2

Name: =7Cav= Tactical Realism v1.6
    IP: 208.167.249.45:2302

Battlefield 3

Name: Public
    IP: 208.167.235.148:25200

Call of Duty 4

Name: =7Cav= Tactical Realism Server [AON][B3]
    IP: 64.237.43.66:28960

Name: =7Cav= TCC S + D Server [AON][B3]
    IP: 64.237.43.70:28960

Call of Duty 5

Name: =7Cav= Tactical Realism Server [AON][B3]
    IP: 64.237.43.71:28960

Name: =7Cav= Ranger Server [AON][B3}
    IP: 64.237.43.72:28960

Call of Duty Black Ops

Name: HCTDM#1
    IP: 66.55.131.131:3074

Name: HCTDM#2
    IP: 64.237.47.248:3074

Name: HCTDM#3
    IP: 66.55.159.137:3074

Name: HCTDM#4
    IP: 208.167.235.235:3074

Name: HC:Team Tactical
    IP: 66.55.142.17:3074

Contact Information:

Just mentioned that you have seen this post from [7CAV] 2LT.Rocknowski
    You can reach me via reply to this post or Personal Message on this forum as well.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!! If you would like to play with us a bit before deciding what you would like to do, feel free to do so.

Everyone that spends some time in our servers, everyone that gives the 7th Cavalry a shot always realizes that we are not just a clan. This unit has been together for 10 years. When you join the 7th Cavalry you become part of a camaraderie that can't be found anywhere else. You become part of a group of guys that do what we do for the better of the whole.

Think this is just a pitch? Go on the website, look around, get on the server, and see for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed!!
    • Up x 1
  2. 7CavRocknowski

Join us on Teamspeak for Organized Play!

Pass: 7thCavalry
  3. Lacrosix

Top outfit highly recommanded for NC players lookin for a competitive really active outfit!
    Go Getsome!!!
  4. 7CavRocknowski

Cav Operation took place last night, was awesome, turned most of Amerish blue, well coordinated Armor and Infantry Platoons. Those of you who followed us around great work!!!
  5. norhymes

Bump for these guys. Good crew.
  6. 7CavRocknowski

Recruiters online today. meet us on teamspeak
  7. Intrepid

How active are yinz throughout the week? I am looking for a highly active and tactical outfit
  8. 7CavRocknowski

Active, and I pmed
  9. 7CavRocknowski

Thursday night public open night. Come join the Cav on Thursdays in team speak
  10. 7CavRocknowski

Its Thursday!! Join us!
  11. PineSG

Pine (non-officer) of Sturmgrenadier,
    Been enjoying our working together to "move the map". Always great to have another tactical NC Outfit. WOOT!
  12. NguyenW

We're still recruiting! Check us out on our teamspeak 3 info posted on top post and join us! We're all normally active in the evenings and ready to bring tactical gaming to Planetside 2!
  13. 7CavRocknowski

Had a great time the other night with all of you in teamspeak, pubbers you did a great job and it was fun!
  14. Bloodlet

15. Lacrosix

NEED an organized tactical outfit??? CHECK 7 Cav out!!!
  16. PineSG

Pine from SG...
    OMG what a great time rolling together .. the SG forums are full of "oorah"... The NC Max crash of an entire cont was over the top. I miss the ole PS voice macro for just yelling hi... ah well, for old time sake:

Well Met
  17. NemesisNova23

Masse.P from 7th Cavalry
    If you're looking for tactical gameplay, the 7th Cavalry is what you're looking for. Join today!
  18. lebeln

Lebel from the 7th cav

join us now :
  19. Hawkeye101

i would like to join your outfit how do i go about doing so. ps: i got TS3
  20. 7CavRocknowski