Matherson NC in a nutshell.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ThreePi, Jan 8, 2014.

1. ThreePi

I logged on about 40 minutes ago. Opened up my map to set a waypoint and just facepalmed at the great situation the NC were in. Highest server pop at the time, but everyone was either fighting at Vanu Archives (which had been cut off) or ghostcapping their way around Esamir/Amerish. Rather than play I just sat in the warp gate and watched the map for about a half an hour. This is the unedited chat log of that time period.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. RogueVindicare

You got Red Ridge Communications!
    • Up x 3
  3. Gustavo M

B-but Red Ridge, man.
    Don't be so ungrateful.
  4. Nocturnal7x

lol yea, saw a huge NC pop ghost cappin the other day, happens a lot. Ive joined platoons where the squads are all split up and all being spawn camped at separate bases.

IDK what it is about NC. No coordination. Hell not even randoms using sense lol. There should be some cohesion naturally because of common sense but nope.
  5. WyrdHarper

Aw, poor WisdomCube.
  6. EliteEskimo

Poor Tawrich Tech Plant! lol but come on the NC on Mattherson have been winning alerts in Mattherson on a semi regular basis and I saw BAX and BL working together in unison to counter 2 squads of BWC tanks at the Palisade with a ton of Vanguards not too long ago.

[IMG]