Matching Game: Titles for the PS2 soundtrack

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheShrapnelKing, Aug 5, 2014.

1. TheShrapnelKing

I was bored, what can I say.

I've given each of the empires' main themes, faction select themes, deployment jingles, and combat and travel tracks a proper title that I think reflects the mood each track invokes (and it's way more fun than "VS Combat 3"). But I'm not going to tell you which is which: I'm just going to list the names I gave them, and it's YOUR job to use that imagination of yours to try to figure out which track goes with which name. If you're right, I WILL say so - I'm not that bad of a sport.:p

And if you get one right, feel free to comment on whether the title fits the track in question.

Here's the list, in completely random order:

"Clear Skies"
    "The War Room"
    "Aces High"
    "Nirvana"
    "Esamir Nights"
    "Full Throttle"
    "Defiance"
    "Enemy at the Gates"
    "Faster than Light"
    "Corporate Comforts"
    "Cosmos"
    "Recon"
    "Indar"
    "Alien"
    "Loyalty Until Death"
    "Hot Pursuit"
    "Amerish Sleeps"
    "Advance at Dawn"
    "Vanguard"
    "Beyond the Horizon"
    "Vigilance"
    "The Long Road Ahead"
    "Vanu"
    "Onslaught"
    "Welcome to the Future"
    "Breakthrough"
    "Lift-off"
    "The Ascent"
    "The Calm Before the Storm"
    "Supercharge"
    "Infiltrator"
    "Guiding Light"
    "National Anthem of the Terran Republic"

For those not aware of which track corresponds to Combat track 1/2/3/4 or whatever, here's the whole soundtrack for reference:
  2. TheShrapnelKing

I really shouldn't post threads like this in the middle of the night, no one reads them.

Or maybe everyone thinks the thread is stupid.

I'll bump this one time just in case it's the former, cuz...well I put an unusual amount of thought into this that could probably have been spent on something productive.
  3. starlinvf

"I find this sound track 'lacking'." - Grandpa Vanu

However, Vanu smiles upon you....

4. starlinvf