March 13th Flash tuning - imperceivable changes you say...?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Phukkitt, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phukkitt

So, the March 13th patch says this in the notes:

"Laid some groundwork for future Flash tuning improvements. These changes should be imperceivable in this update."

Well, I do think that the Flash feels like it handles more slippery now and is more prone to oversteer, but this is just ridiculous:

Even though I can't help but wonder how the hell you managed to mess this up, and how it managed to get past QA (oh, right, you don't have QA) it is still a ridiculous amount of fun!

Everyone and their grandma should go play around with this until it gets fixed! :D

(it can be quite annoying when it happens in a more serious situation though, so please fix soon)
    • Up x 5
  2. doombro

OH MY GOD. YES.

Don't tell them. Let it stay awesome. Praise be to the flash.
    • Up x 2
  3. kadney

Someone gotta pull off some awesome stunt video with this "feature". :D
  4. Ravenorth

Flash handling wasn't that much of an issue before, when it used to roll back on its wheels when you managed to flip it, but after some physics "tuning" a long time ago, it just started sliding like a soap...

They just should had never made that "tuning" and so many inevitable suicides would had never happened.
  5. AltF4Fun

yes,finally we can keep up with flying magriders.wohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.