Many thanks to TR loyalists

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MikeyGeeMan, Nov 17, 2015.

1. MikeyGeeMan

Just wanted to thank the tr still playing. With the new games out people have went to gorge on fallout4 and whatever other games were released.

Strength in unity. Loyalty until death.
    • Up x 4
  2. Moridin6

props to all those on all factions who resisted the wasteland
  3. EPIC389

Tin foil hat on: I blew up the game

Tin foil hat off: Dafaq are you saying?

Tin foil hat on: Shut up you fool

Tin foil hat off: But yeah, not just TR. I kinda wish for one day people would not be able to kill each other and every faction went to the VS warpgate for a party(y know socializing).

Also VS throw the best parties EVAR!!
    • Up x 1
  4. Jubikus

• Up x 1
  5. Goldmonk

The only reason I still play PS2 is because my potato can't run Fallout 4.
    • Up x 2
  6. Moridin6

lol wtf
    • Up x 1
  7. Goldmonk

I play on a potato, yeah. It runs Windows Spud.
  8. Dualice

I am a fed-up, self-doubting Terran. Do I still count?

I say props to all guys still loyal to PS2, regardless of faction. Y'all are aaaaalright.

*EDIT* Spelling
  9. OldMaster80

Tr since 2003 here, no other character. I didn't buy fo4 and I'm not planning to buy it anytime soon.
    I'm not playing this week just because I'm abroad on a business trip but the Republic is always in my heart.
  10. Taemien

You run PS2 fine, but can't do FO4?

Isn't FO4 on PC pretty much an unlocked port of the PS4 version (judging by restricted keys, locked framerates, and other consolish shenanigans)?
  11. MikeyGeeMan

I love that video.
  12. Goldmonk

I run PS2 at 10-20 fps (I'm lucky I get 30 fps) on low settings with 50% render rate and I can drop as low as 3 fps in huge battles
  13. HadesR

How many of those Terrans will remain loyal tonight or will they feel their inner Jedi ...

( another loss of players for a while across all factions )
  14. MikeyGeeMan

Which is funny cause that game is pure garbage it's just a fun diversion as are most Ea games nowadays
  15. HadesR

Doesn't stop them being successful though ..

I played the Beta and wasn't overly impressed but plenty of people do like them ..
  16. SwornJupiter

The game's actually not bad. Gun mechanics and maps are very well made actually.
    The only concern from the playerbase is that its too dumbed down. It's appealing for maybe the first couple of matches, and then everything becomes the same... No depth or complexity to the game. It's just a 'point here and click' run-and-gun playstyle. Not the strategic fighting that we might be used to =(
  17. Obscura

What do you expect? It's a mediocre star wars BF4 report lol. They just reskinned all the models, made a few maps and a campaign, and hyped it up a bunch and voila people buy it.
  18. RedArmy

SW Battlefront was boring - im happy i only paid 24.99 for in on PS deals