Mallory server, what's the situation there ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NightmareP69, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Backf1re

Sounds like you've never encountered the Maniacs as a VS or even played alongside us as your NC toon. I agree with your point though, the majority of NC on Mallory are all casual players who play for 'fun' and thus camp the Crown/Ti Alloys/Crossroads. However, we do not, and on a regular basis fight the TR and VS in their quarter of the map. On the subject of size, yes I also agree with the other posts about us being smaller to ATFI, however they are for the most part a zerg outfit. I have yet to see them make any real effort in coordinating with the rest of the NC outfits on Mallory or play some seriously organised operations.
    • Up x 1
  2. Backf1re

Are you sure your playing on the same server as me? I see the Mallory TR outfits WDUH, GETR and FREC almost always coordinate between themselves and make huge zergs that steam-roll over the west of Indar. Their sheer size makes it a real challenge and sometimes impossible to defend the places such as Quartz Ridge and Indar Excavation.

The biggest population since GU02 leans towards the TR (41%) then NC (31%) and lastly the VS (28%).
  3. hotWHYre

Are you talking about World of Continetpopulation? I saw a NC pop of 39% (World-Pop) a few days ago, but thats all pretty subjective of course. And yes i'm talking about mallory.

Can't say if our TR outfits are better organized or not. But its definitly not the case that TR outnumbers the other factions every minute by 10% Population. If you say that YOU must be playing on another server...
  4. PinkieServooo

Well since both TR and NC are giving their feedback on mallory, i will give mine opinion of mallory.

First all you've heared about VS losing pop is right, damm right. And this is where i can't be agreed with hotwyre about the fair population since GU2, even if the few vanu who stayed are stuborn enough to give decent fight against both TR and NC the merge will only boost the population in general which is fine to me but seeing on how goes the pop balance on both Empire.
    VS will melt like snow we don't have enough pop on mallory right now and now what?
    TR will be the zerg they always dreamed of, dangit.
    The merge will not solve the problem with Vanu side, why vanu quit or switch. Maybe because of the Vanu weapon need a hell lot of aiming since it's the only thing that it will keep you alive while the other are a lot more attracting ( i personnaly tired NC just to see and god how many time i laughed so hard when in desperate situation i won).

For those who will read this, sorry if it's a little QQ but belive me Ceres's Vanu force if you, me and all the rest of VS's mallory will have to fight against a giant TR ball and a fresh but superexited NC, we will suffer a hell lot but if you stay and play i hope other will regret switching to another side because of (insert reason here) thing.

So to conclude welcome to hell Vanu's ceres.
  5. Backf1re

Yes I am talking about world pop on Mallory. If the NC pop goes up, it's because prime-time is over and the TR and VS have logged off.
  6. Backf1re

Vanu pop decreased radically after GU02 because they where no longer FoTM and thus the 4th faction quit.
  7. PinkieServooo

3rd not 4th but yeah we're no longer flavored, yet we have neven been.
    The "i wanna be a space dictator" still the way to go at least French kiddo tend to do this.
  8. Backf1re

I was referring to the 4th faction, those not loyal to any of the 3 empires and simply swap/choose on the FoTM basis.
  9. hotWHYre

Thats it. Btw i didn't meant to say Mallory has the perfect 33% | 33% | 33% population, but it could be much more worse!
  10. Backf1re

It could be worse, but as it stands you have the majority of the population right now. I just hope it does not any bigger after the merge.
  11. PinkieServooo

i too and to be honest it's a pleasure to see all the 3 empire are concerned about balance to bad clonning people is not autorized yet :p
  12. hotWHYre

You're totally right. I hope so too, because one dominating faction (doesn't matter which one) will kill the whole fun. Nothing better than a balanced fight...
  13. MrPokealot

Thanks. I'll look em up.
  14. GamingForFun

ATFI is not a zerg Outfit.
    And ATFI is not bigger than MACS
    In fact ATFI is a new Outfit formed through players who wanted to play more organized.
    We re running a Platoon every day and trying to become a bigger Outfit, but right now we re too small to run an ATFI only Platoon. if we have a good day, we have maybe 20 members in our Platoon, but most of the time we re less. Its just difficult to coordinate a platoon full of random players all day long. i guess everyone can agree with that, but we re trying.

Anyway, we are working on our Platoon. And we would appreciate it when people talk to us in a normal way instead of writing ******** about us in the order channel. yeah thanks to ja..herr.. whatever his problem was.

side notes:
    - numberwise we got a lot of new members, but we have to kick a lot of them because of inactivity.
    - we would love to work with other nc Outfits, but we re not sure how many other Platoons are constantly running around.
    Anyway. its in our interest that our faction becomes stronger.
    - If u think ATFI is doing a bad job leading a pub platoon, feel free to lead ur own pub platoon;) i would enjoy watching another Platoon doing something for all the players out there. thanks;)

BTW: Terrans normally have the highest population, Vanu the lowest. sometimes its even ,but thats rare. Terrans are outnumbering us a lot of time and i feel srry for vanu. hope u guys get much more players.
  15. ShamelesStache

I have to admit I see your point, GFF... MACS tried to run a couple of larger pub platoons a while ago and even though that unearthed a couple of really amazing players, the majority just gravitated towards big, disorganized, farm-type fights without regard to our orders.

You guys seriously saved our collective butts over at Quartz Ridge earlier today and I'd just like to say that the MACS are looking forward to cooperating with you guys (along with any other NC outfit) if you keep up that awesome organized work you showed today!

Have to admit I'm looking forward to playing with (and against) new faces shortly, hopefully we get some new memorable faces that I enjoy killing :D
    • Up x 1
  16. Backf1re

Don't take this as a rant, but you've misunderstood my post.

My interpretation of a zerg: a zerg is a mass of players fuelled by the perpetual motion of moving from hex to hex without organisation.

I mentioned that" for the most part ATFI are a zerg outfit", what I mean by this is explained in your post. You guys do your best to run a platoon full of public players, and I respect that your trying to get the NC to improve. However, when you have 20 ATFI members in a platoon and the rest are public, you lack the depth of coordination and organisation, hence 'zerg'. Also, I in no way said ATFI are bad, and I know what it's like to run public platoons as I have done so in the past. So again, don't take my statement as a rant, just read through it carefully and you' see my point.
  17. †Ashley†

Mallory is vanu 25% usually, NC 35% and TR 40% ish. Though vanu usually varies quite a bit 25% is about the average now.
  18. MrPokealot

Backf1re, please calm down. Nobody deserves to be called a zerg outfit. They're NC too. We need them as much as they need us. I'm sure if we can work with them if we can be a little more tolerant of our own kind.
  19. Backf1re

I'm always calm, I was just reiterating my reasons on the first post. :oops:
  20. MrPokealot

Just checking. Good to know you have your cool.