Making the most with little

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Pjamas, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Pjamas

I am a br 31 VS Player. I play almost exclusively infiltrator and I am looking for some tips.

I currently have 4 load outs:
    XM38
    Ghost
    NS7-PDW
    Artemis

I use my XM38 for long distance, my ghost as a psuedo scout rifle for mid range, the PDW for CQB, and the Artemis for medium close engagements. Am I using these weapons correctly in their niches?
  2. CuteBeaver

The NS-7PDW doesn't really have the stopping power as the other SMG's do. Save up for a hard hitting sidearm to compensate. However the NS7-PDW allows for extended range and the recoil pattern as well as extended distance before damage falloff on it gives superb handling. This is headshot weapon as much as it is an SMG and hipfire monster. Take advantage of the accuracy because the increased distance between you and your target keeps you safer and out of shotgun range. Best to think of the NS7-PDW kinda like a Auto Scout Rifle SMG hybrid. If your like me and do tend to make kills at range then extended mags is probably the way to go. I also chose bando and 4 EMP's to make cleaner kills when facing targets closer then I would have liked. (Also compensating for the weakness up close)

Medkits or Mines to your preference with regeneration implant or sensor shield tend to work out. I also have success with EMP shield but it was pretty situational given how the weapon favors more conservative play-style. I would use this weapon when pathways in trees, on rooftops or cover from a distance is available. Its more suited to many situations, example protecting your squad from a variety of theats at varied distances, but shouldn't be considered superior to other SMGs which will dominate it CQC. The major difference between NS-7 PDW and Artemis is ADS dependency for the Artemis. NS-7 PDW shines with more mobility.
    • Up x 1
  3. Navron

I've never really played TR or VS but in NC land, the order is Cyclone > PDW > MKV > Blitz.
  4. CuteBeaver

I'm just going to leave this here. There is a handy graph for the factions and its Wrel so he goes into more detail then I would care to type out. I think the OP is using everything else fairly well. I personally prefer to use the Art a little further away then my PDW though.