Making new outfit need an outfit leader

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by gingerninja3000, Jul 13, 2014.

1. gingerninja3000

I am the leader of the firehazard gaming community and i am making a planetside 2 outfit that will be inside of my community. what i am looking for is someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to organising events, you dont need much experience but it would be helpful, if you are accepted you will instantly receive a teamspeak server for you and your recruits to use and you will have a number of our F.H (FireHazard) members joining you. if you are even remotely interested then reply to this thread or message me and i will get back to you ASAP :)
    • Up x 1
  2. Shalalala

I am already running an outfit for another gaming community, but would you be interested in joining us in a joint venture? We wouldn't be running under your name as we already have one, but I am hoping that your community would be interested in joint operations between out gaming communities. Dependent on the games played in your community, I am confident that both communities benefit greatly from such a cooperation. This shared outfit also allows both communities to promote themselves.

Other benefits of joining us would include the fact that we already have a well-established base and are part of NC's outfit alliance on Miller (the NCTO). Furthermore, our two main squad leader Ybbes and Frazzl are very experienced with the game and we already have invested certs into various objects to allow better squad coordination.

I hope that you are at least slightly interested. If so, add me on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/everythinghasbeenused) so we don't continuously bump this thread.
  3. DrBash00

Maby it is a good Idea to play PS2 with some existing Outfit. There are a lot of good Outfits out there and in PS2 size matters :)