[Suggestion] Make the VS max footstep sound louder and none squishy plz.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ac3s, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Ac3s

SOE, please make the sound of the VS max louder so we can actually hear it, now in combat when shots are being fired you don't even hear them, the only way to hear them coming is when its dead silent.
    Also please make it something else besides this octopus squishy sound, come on, its a MAX, not a tentacle animal.
  2. Kurohagane

I don't want to suggest anything, but it's vanu, so... are you sure about that?
    • Up x 5
  3. RogueVindicare

It seems pretty loud to me. Not as loud as the NC MAX stomping around, but still noticeable. As for the sound it makes, I'll admit it sounds kinda weird. I guess it's supposed to be the powered-armor servos pumping? It sounds kinda like swishing, heavy-duty spandex.
  4. Tenebrae Aeterna

Our superior technology makes us springy and silent killers.
    • Up x 1
  5. huller

everyone knows VS maxes are crab people
  6. PieBringer

They mess with all sorts of alien tech. Who's to say their armor and vehicles are made of purely metallic materials. It's fairly plausible to theorize that they utilize some sort of bio-alloy.
  7. Liquid23

VS high MAX units should make a loud clicking noise when they walk... cause of the high-heels
    • Up x 1
  8. Game Tips And More

Beat me to posting a joke about high-heels! lol

OP, I'm not sure what you mean.. I have heard a VS MAX clicking/stomping around corners and in rooms/facilities (they do sound a bit different than other MAXs however) ?