[Suggestion] Make lib gun unable to move giving the driver more responisibility.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by the pestimist, Feb 2, 2013.

1. the pestimist

This will be an easy way to balance libs making it harder to shoot without a person good with travel time knowledge and angle skills.
  2. Juni

I think they should put the lib gun on the right side of the liberator with a small arch he can aim in, and then not be able to aim straight down.
    This way the liberator have to fly in circles around areas they wish to bomb and not just hover above them.
  3. IdesOfSmarch

Anti-air turrets, tanks weapons, and MAX's were buffed twice recently while Lib. flak armour was reduced across all tiers; in addition, all Lib guns were just nerfed and accuracy penalties were applied on Zephyrs and Daltons when horizontal distance/angle is increased. I'm probably missing something, but you get the point. The vehicle has been amply punished already, and this idea--no offense--seems pretty silly when you think about how it would play out.
  4. LameFox

It can't aim straight down, and you'd regret it.
  5. Sowahka

If you're going to do that you might as well remove the second seat and give the gun to the pilot, all the gunner would be able to do in your suggestion is click their mouse.
  6. JackD

So what you are telling me, is that after quite a lot nerfs, you wan´t to make the job of the pilot who already has the hardest job even harder while he gets just a tiny part of the gunners xp, while you want to make gunning easier?

Do you know what a huge effect this would have on Lib/ESF balance or do you just don´t care? Please use a Lib before suggesting changes, its boring already.
  7. the pestimist

bad suggestion?
  8. JackD

Also Libs are already balanced, which of course doesn´t changed anything on the effect that everybody just wants to keep on nerfing them till they are broken.
  9. the pestimist

stupid me oh well soe mod stop this plz.
  10. bluEyedillusions