[Suggestion] Make it more difficult to start Esamir Alerts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GunGood, Oct 19, 2020.

1. GunGood

Since the Esamir revamp, it seems like, because there are less bases on Esamir than the other continents, it is so much more easier to start an Esamir Alert now than on any of the other continents. I view this as a problem for several reasons. 1.) It does not leave a lot of time for people to play on or explore the continent; and 2.) Those who need to complete the Campaign are unable to do so during off-peak hours while Esamir is locked. Given that Esamir is not even open for 2 hours after it unlocks, it only gives a 1.5 hour window for people to get on the continent (if they can due to population queues) and do what they need to do for the Campaign. Not to mention the campaign missions that require players to go back and forth between Esamir and Sanctuary; non-members will get stuck in queue and not have a chance to get their missions done until the continent is unlocked again.
    • Up x 4
  2. Blam320

I agree. I think the victory point values of certain bases should be further changed, such as lowering the values of bases closer towards the center (save for Eisa) and increasing the values of bases closer to the Warpgates.

I also wonder if they could involve "ownership" of some kind of the Shattered Warpgate region.