Magriders should just be allowed to fly

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Archlyte, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Archlyte

And also give them the ability to have the Zephyr mounted to the bottom, and make it a spawn point like the AMS Sunderer but with spawns appearing behind all NC and TR players for that first shot advantage.

Letting Mags sit on top of Mount Everest while they move side to side dodging the slow, poorly crafted missiles of the TR and NC is just an unnecessary hardship for the VS.

Just go ahead and make the fu^king thing fly and let them dominate with style. It's obvious that VS fun is valued higher than TR or NC fun, so just go ahead and let them completely own the game.
  2. tgipier

Got run over by one? lol.
  3. DorianOmega

4. Alkezo

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  5. Archlyte

lol my fun got run over by them since Beta. SOE needs to stop screwing around and just make it the alpha vehicle of the game.
  6. Archlyte

Alkezo SOE fully supports your sentiment, and as a member of our favorite faction we would just like to ask you to keep responding to other factions by telling them to cry moar, get gud, qq, and any other cliché you can think of. Remember that you are the only real faction, and the others are just content for you to grind.

Have a "balanced" Day (wink wink)

SOE Customer Service
  7. MuggieWara

One thing is for certain.Magriders are annoying.When i blow one up with my Prowler i feel like im doing the whole game a favor.
    • Up x 8
  8. TheMish

More like the whole world a favor...whole galaxy...universe...multiverse...megaverse...
    • Up x 3
  9. tgipier

• Up x 3
  10. Archlyte

Prowler could have a death star laser, it won't do any good, the magrider simply moves to the side when you fire, lol.

I f you happen to hit it, the Mag will just jet to some other place out of LOS before floating back and resuming fire.
    • Up x 1
  11. tgipier

And its balanced by the fact that its AP its worse compare to vanguard AP. Asymmetrical balance.

I could complain that vanguard have the anti C4 I win shield/vehicle mounted sniper rifle or that prowler AP can snipe me from a long distance or banshee could instagib me. Its better to just learn to fight them and move on.
  12. SuperTrooperWaterloo

At least they could remove the ability to roadkill with the left-right shift. Got unknowingly roadkilled so many times as HA and Medic placing C4 on it.
  13. Bruhja

Can some one please explain how a hovering vehicle can run anything over.

IT'S MAGNETICS nothing solid there at all, you can stand between magnets with serious attraction or repulsion and feel nothing.

And to NC and TR at least they aren't the only faction tank that can drive on top of water like in the first planetside.
  14. MuggieWara

DONT GIVE THEM IDEAS!THEY WILL MAKE IT IMMUNE TO TANK MINES!
    • Up x 1
  15. Bpark0313

lol exactly what i was gonna say
    • Up x 2
  16. Tommyp2006

You think the force of an 20 ton tank smacking you in the face won't kill you? It doesn't have to crush you underneath it to kill you.
  17. Pacster3

You forgot the higher damage, the moveable turret, their impressive AA capabilities(matching those of dedicated AA weapons), their from the distance almost invisible and much faster tank round, their better max speed, their strength while just having one player on it....and so on. Again, I would trade my magrider for a vanguard or prowler anytime if it is about their fighting abilities...the magrider is more fun tho.
    • Up x 1
  18. Juunro

Wait, you actually let yourself get C4'd in a Magrider?

Ha. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Let me laugh at you harder.
  19. EGuardian1

They already do fly.

I've C4'd so many Magriders. Usually send them a tell afterwards. "Because of PPA."
    • Up x 1
  20. Juunro

The only ones that get C4'd usually wind up being the ones that do things like pushing directly inside an Amp station where they lose absolutely all ability to manuever. Meaning they willingly put themselves in a situation that entirely negates their only real advantage, especially given the only reason to go into tight terrain is to suppress infantry, something they can do from outside most bases with the PPA very effectively.

So again, if you manage to get C4'd in a magrider, you are terrible at using tanks.