Magrider inside a biolab

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Omally, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Omally

How the hell is that even possible?
  2. Hael

You balance a magrider on top of a galaxy and airlift it there.

I'm serious. Youtube has plenty of vids of it.
  3. Jestunhi

If you can get a tank on top of a gal, the gal can slowly carry it to the landing pad.

4. Omally

Well that is very stupid -_-
  5. Dhart

The Galaxy flipping in the warp gate first started out as folks stacking them on top of each other... if a Galaxy can sit on another... how tough would it be to fit a tank... or two.
  6. isilyan

Its just good minded ppl, trolling the devs for not allowing the gal to carry tanks:p
    And a gal with a tank on top is lucky if it can do 20kph due to game Mechanics:)
    And keeping the Tank on on top, but the Flash vith a Fury seems to be a good option on top of a Gal to get a good speed:p
  7. Esxraptor

Link it then bruv... my feeble search failed to find a single one of the complete marvel of player skill

Nope

just tried again

To the OP

Was this Magrider in when you arrived or was it delivered mid battle ?
  8. Esxraptor

May be wrong... but is galaxy flipping now a instant ban?

Asking?
  9. WUNDER8AR

it's possible with the fully maxed out magburner. basically works like an infantry jump-pad

:p
  10. Pwease

"Link it then bruv... my feeble search failed to find a single one of the complete marvel of player skill
    Nope
    just tried again
    To the OP
    Was this Magrider in when you arrived or was it delivered mid battle ? "

http://goltha.com/3dforce/videos/TheFlyingMagrider.wmv

Link it, amateur vid, dont have any editing stuff, weren't headin bio.
  11. Omally

I have no idea if it was delivered mid battle or not. I deployed and as soon as I stepped inside the biolab gates i ate a main cannon from a magrider. I dont think it should even be allowed personally biolabs should be strictly infantry inside.
  12. Sarcasmo

You take all the fun out of creative vehicle expiramentation.
  13. Omally

No. I deal with tanks enough as it is I don't want them inside a ******* biolab.
  14. NoctD

Stop being a baby - real soldiers aren't afraid of tanks, just blow them up!
  15. Omally

A man against 30+ magriders with 20+ scythes in the air. Nope.
  16. Sarcasmo

Tank mines Tank mines, the most glorious of death contraptions.
  17. NoctD

Exaggeration much? The biolab would blow up!

I've wondered if anyone's gotten an ESF into a biolab though.
  18. Skadi

its not a biolab, but you get the idea.
  19. Omally

you realize i'm talking about the ones on the ground right? And yes I saw someone with a mos inside a biolab.
  20. siiix

no its not , its super cool , it takes a lot of skill and time... i find it amazing that you can so stuff like this in a game