MAG veteran looking for a TR outfit on genudine

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Khknight, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Khknight

As someone with plenty of experience in working with organized clans, large scale games, leading squads and platoons,i think i'll fit right in with any TR outfit that needs a good player to count on.

My preferred classes are light assault, heavy assault and engineer.

My specialties are scouting and destroying enemy vehicles with c4 on my light assault class. Infiltrating past enemy lines and flanking the the enemy. Providing heavy suppression fire when defending objectives and supporting teammates with the heavy assault class and providing support with the engineers repair tool and ammo pack along with laying mines in all the right places.

http://planetside2stats.com/character?name=khknight&namespace=ps2ps4us

Heres me stats and a video of some of my gameplay, theres more on my channel

• Up x 1
  2. SoLiDxX12

Check out RMA. We are a well organized outfit and always looking for mature skilled players.

Learn more about us in our website www.RMAgaming.com and send in your application if you are interested. We are playing all day today so come check us out
  3. CptKirby

You never replied to my message today.
    :(
  4. kiarbanor

5. Blacky226

Come check out The Crimson Order. Plethora of Mag, Military & PC Planetside Vets. We are not the best most hardcore outfit but we try to maintain a balance of fun & teamwork. Apply at our website if interested! http://crimsono.enjin.com/
  6. Khknight

I never got a message from you. Where did you sent it?
  7. Cr4zy Ph4n

The 187th Terran Guard:
    Are you an individual looking to serve the republic with honor and duty? To crush the pathetic insurgents and misanthropic cultists through overwhelming tactical superiority? Then enlist with the 187th Terran Guard Battalion.

Requirements:
    Server: Genudine
    Age: 16+ For maturity reasons ( Exceptions vary on a case to case basis)
    Able to participate in weekend operations starting at approx. 5pm CST
    Ready to battle in both special and general warfare.
    A Microphone is required.
    Ready to join a community of dedicated individuals battle hardened from closed beta and ready to share their knowledge.

To Apply:
    Submit an application here: http://187-terran-guard.enjin.com/enlistment

Questions?:
    Message Cr4zy_ph4n_LV or
    Post below and one of our members will be more than happy to help

We are a great outfit and OPS on the weekends. We do relax so everyone has their free time to themselves. I have enjoyed the 187th much more with these guys. Have any questions inbox and ask away. Reference: Cr4zyPh4n
  8. Theodus Trail

Hey man if your a veteran MAG player you would like our clan we are a old MAG clan on the TR running in the Genudine server. We are a laid back group looking to shoot some purple and blue dots. We also communicate extremely well and we are very hands on with new players and all.
  9. CptKirby

You killed me on Indar at a Tower base. You were a heavy standing on a heli-platform and I was an infiltrator standing next to a aircraft terminal. There was another red-dot standing next to you which I think I killed.

I was feeling poetic at the time.

I sent:
    "Long time no see
    You just killed me"

It's still kknight, right?
  10. TXSnowman

Nice video. Looking forward to shooting you in the face.