Mag-Scatter now holds the largest kill record of all sidearms

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hegeteus, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Hegeteus

[IMG]

Up yours, commy boys :rolleyes:
    • Up x 6
  2. DooDooBreff

congrats... since we're onto important things, which finger is most used to dig boogers ATM?

;) just messin with ya. grats
  3. Liewec123

how you had the patience i'll never know! :D
  4. Hegeteus

Oh this is not a story of patience :p But rather fire and fury
  5. Shiaari

Congratulations! I love seeing people put in so much effort into things like this. That, sir, is dedication!

Now, go back to PlanetSide 1 and do the same thing with the Beamer! You can do it soldier!

6. Moridin6

i hate our pistols..
  7. JohnGalt36

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  8. CNR4806

SKILL AND DEDICATION ARE OP, NEERRRRRRFFFFFFFFF!!!!!111!1!1

Congratulations.
    • Up x 2
  9. Jubikus

im not a fan of ours either thats why i stick with Commie i mean why not i have 3 of the sodding things.
  10. Liewec123

Repeater is arguably the best FS side arm in the game :D
    its fun for stalking!
  11. Jubikus

Yeah but the Commie is a good all rounder i snipe alot on my TR character and i Use shotguns alot on my NC character the commie is great to make up for the drawback of both as its just as good as most side arms for close range and its better than almost all other side arms at range. You are correct Repeater is good probably the only side arm people would put on the same level as the NS revolvers it just doesnt fit one of the roles my playstyle needs it for.
  12. Liewec123

i won't deny, commie is too good, i get that they want to make money, but a 3 shot kill weapon out to medium range, with scope options is a little bit excessive. :p
    • Up x 1
  13. Jubikus

Yeah its in a bit of a weird spot where it kind of needs to kill with 3 shots because thats half its mag and changing it to make it less accurate or reducing its damage any further might make it garbage i wouldnt say its the best sidearm in any one situation but i would say its not the worse in any the blackhand is better for range the repeater and underboss are better for close range and for medium range its a toss up the inquisitor has good accuracy and a large mag and a great fire rate but its semi auto so the user has to be able to make use of that fire rate while still staying on target not sure how the VS and NC ES pistols hold up for medium range compared to a commy for all i know the best weapons for short medium and long range for VS and NC are all NS weapons which is a little sad.
  14. MaKiro2

Congratulations from me too!
    I hope this great Weapon gets now more Attention :D
  15. SamReye

16. Pikachu

How can one like using a single weapon so much. :confused: My highest kill for a single weapon is like 3000, fury-f.
  17. Liewec123

and of all weapons! its not like its jackhammer, MCG or something epic...its...mag-scatter... XD
    (my highest kills are probably fury-f too!)