Made some new characters on Emerald. Looking for friends.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hot Pockets, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Hot Pockets

So I got premium for a month last xmas to make use of those phenomenal one sc item sales and while I was at it, I made another set of characters on Emerald.
    I'm just getting around to starting to play them- I've put an hour or two into each and they're all under BR 10.
    I'm an experienced, reasonably highly skilled player. I've played quite abit on connery and while I'm most familiar with TR I'm comfortable with all 3 factions.
    Anyways I'm looking for friends on Emerald- primarily guys in need of gunners/drivers.
    I'm very experienced and quite decent at harasser and MBT driving and/or gunning, and I'm also not half bad in an esf. Unfortunately, I've got absolutely no certs to sink into anything right now- normally, I'd get a friend for help, but nearly all my friends- irl and otherwise- play on connery.
    Please feel free to contact me- post below and I can give out character names.
    I'm especially interested in more harassing and getting to know the mag and van better.

TLDR;
    Hit me up if you wanna have some fun- especially if you need a vehicle gunner/driver!