M7 Mini-Chaingun and Jackhammer are useless.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Sir Troll, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Sir Troll

Dont buy/unlock them until something is done.
  2. Comptonunhh

Well you got one right, the jackhammer is uselss, the mini-chaingun however is incredibly good, it can actually kill things at a decent range and can rip people to shreds in close range provided you spin up correctly.
  3. omegaflarex

What about the Lasher? The thing is it takes a quite a while to kill them. 1v1 - even with a Lasher I WILL DIE! So, here the thing: if a orb zeros you in directly (direct hit that is), the enemy will sustain large proportion of damage (ammo types can be researched via Research and Development - see my thread via General Discussion) and if the shield is up it will lash out VERY badly suffering twice the full damage (Plasma doesn't react very well with magnetic field or so I've heard in RL). If it misses, it can still get AoE damage but not by much. There, you have it!

Jackhammer is the king of CQC! Period, one shot upclose and a whole squad falls apart, or most of them. Jackhammer needs to be a little bit bigger like PS1. Fire once, or all in (nasty! YUP!); this is no ordinary shotgun! With magentic field enabled, it will increase accuracy far greater than it originally was for a short time (it compress the buckshot together and shoot it at far distance) - can be researched via Research and Development - see my thread via general discussion!

TR mini-chaingun looks good but the model could be like PS1.
  4. RobotNinja

Your sig...it's Shredder. :p