M1DK, the premier vehicle-focused outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Deathdealer357, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Deathdealer357

(Cringe Roleplay Incoming lol)
    Warriors of Auraxis,

I am the King of MandalorianKingdom, tag M1DK, my outfit is a bastion of power and glory within the Vanu Sovereignty. Today, I extend a royal decree inviting the brave and the bold to join our ranks. My outfit, a rapidly expanding force of over 100 warriors, is not just an assembly of soldiers; it is a testament to the might and superiority of armored warfare.

Our Dominion:
    In M1DK, we practice a style of combat that is both ruthless and effective. Our approach is not merely casual; it is a disciplined, armor-focused strategy that demands precision and power. As your warlord, I have crafted a battlefield doctrine centered around the Colossus Tank – a symbol of unyielding strength and the nucleus of our armored columns.

Our Formation:
    The Colossus Tank, under my command, leads a formidable array of support units including repair Sunderers and ammo Sunderers, forming an impenetrable shield around our core. This formation is further bolstered by the might of Magrider and Chimera main battle tanks, Lightnings, and Harassers. Every soldier in our outfit, trained as an Engineer, stands ready to repair and sustain our mechanical beasts.

Our Strategy:
    We do not merely participate in battles; we dominate them. Our focus is on staunch defense – roaming the frontlines, safeguarding our bases from the enemy's grasp. By annihilating enemy vehicles, particularly Sunderers, we choke their reinforcements, ensuring the collapse of their sieges. Our presence on the battlefield is not only a deterrent but a proclamation of inevitable victory.

The Might of M1DK:
    Understand this – a soldier within a tank is a force to be reckoned with, but a soldier under my command is unstoppable. Our collective strength, united under a singular, strategic vision, makes us the most formidable force on Auraxis. We specialize in defending our territory, crushing enemy columns, and obliterating enemy fortifications.

Your Ascension:
    Joining M1DK is not a necessity for me, but it is an opportunity for you. Under my leadership, you will not only gain immeasurable experience in the art of mechanized warfare, but you will also bask in the glory and power that comes with being part of an elite outfit.

To the Prospective Warriors:
    Your skill level is irrelevant; what matters is your willingness to embrace the mantle of a warrior and contribute to our cause. Whether you are manning the gunner seat or wielding a repair tool, your role is crucial in our march towards victory.

Perks and Permissions:
    Elite players of BR 80 plus will attain the rank of "Centurion", thereby granting them various permissions and privileges entitled to proven veteran players of such high seniority. Centurions gain generic asset permissions as well as online player squad invites, leading entire platoons if they so choose. And in time, as the outfit grows more and more, I shall delegate more responsibilities to my trusted Centurions, although as King, the power I wield is absolute, and there is a limit to the power I will share with my Centurions.

Aerial Supremacy:
    Every week or so, my Kingdom spawns in mighty Bastion airships, the single most powerful vehicle in the game, and a testament to the power of my Army, and my Kingdom. Whereas other, more foolish outfits focus on orbital strikes, gaining at best, 50 kills, my mighty Bastions boast hundreds of kills per run, and share in that glory by allowing the entire outfit to crew the ship. And when the gunner seats run out, my loyal soldiers may disembark and follow and protect the ship in mighty Scythe ESF's, free for all outfit members upon exiting the Bastion. There is nothing more glorious, exhilarating, or fun, that running a Bastion with your comrades, we flex our might, calling them down from orbit on a weekly basis, in those desperate moments when the VS are about to be overwhelmed on all sides, it's truly a majestic experience, when it seems as though all hope is lost and our enemies are closing in, the Mandalorian Bastion enters from space, like a beacon of hope, a rally point for the entire faction, gaining my outfit prestige and glory among the entire faction, and you can be a part of that.

Answer the Call:
    If you seek to rise above the ordinary, to become part of a legacy of power and triumph, then M1DK awaits you. Serve under my command, and together, we shall carve a path of glory across the face of Auraxis.

For the Sovereignty, for Glory!

Player name: MandalorianKingM1DK
    Glorious King of the MandalorianKingdom
    Tag: M1DK
    Faction: VS
    Search us on the outfit browser, we are "instant-join".