Lost all my characters!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FireLion, Feb 28, 2015.

1. FireLion

i logged on today after not playing for couple of months, and i cant find my characters, i just see creation window. There is no maintanance so that is not the problem. When i go to my profile i cant see my characters, but when i search for them specificaly i can find them. PLEASE HELP!!

PS: My character name is F1reLion if you need it..
  2. XH4RDSTYL3RX

3. FireLion

Yes, i know. I told you you can find my character if you search for it specificaly, but its not linked with my station name (account) which is Fir3Li0n. When i go to my profile it clearly says that my account has no characters and that i should go in game and make a new one.
  4. XH4RDSTYL3RX

Hmm, I guess the only thing you can do then is, sent a Support Ticket, because I don't think that someone other than the support can help you with this. Here is the link for the Support Ticket if you don't know it: https://help.soe.com/app/ask/
    I'm sorry that I can't really help you.
  5. FireLion

No problem, ty anyway for help. I opened support ticket and am waiting for a response but didnt get one except auto response bot which is not very helpful
  6. XH4RDSTYL3RX

Well it takes some time for a response but i hope they can help you.
    • Up x 1
  7. Dabu036

and it was successful?
  8. archengo

9. Ninave

Archengo, your character is on Miller so did you have your account through ProSiebenSat (Pro7, PSG)? If you did, you were sent a year ago few emails telling they were stopping being the European providers and that you had to migrate your account to SOE or you would lose your characters. You can go read a thread about the migration on the front page of the support forum.

Then this year SOE was sold and they changed their name to Daybreak Games. During the sell they posted that they can no longer do the late-comers manual character transfer. You can find this announcement if you follow links in the migration guide thread. Hypothesis is that all the rights from PSG-SOE agreement didn't transfer in the selling of SOE to the investment firm.

So your only option is to contact the support with this info and ask what they can do. Perhaps only thing they can do is to delete your old character to give you your name back or perhaps they still can do the restoration magic despite the announcement. But only the support can tell you this.

When you get their answer, please tell us. Nobody ever does afterwards. :(
    • Up x 1
  10. InkySquid

I have the same thing right now. Had a couple of characters (one level 50+) and about $100 of station cash in my account.
    Decided to get back into it (I literally burned out before), and it's all gone.

This amounts to nothing but thievery if you ask me. It's astonishing that they think it's okay to get away with this. When I purchased the station cash, I certainly under the impression that I had a set amount of time to spend it.

Really angry at this. PS2 was always my exception to the rule when it came to free-to-play games. That the model wasn't just to rip people off.

Anyway, I've raised a ticket. I'll post here on how it goes.
    • Up x 1
  11. Argon Stratos

This is bullcrap, I put around $300 and over 450 hours into this game and that's ALL GONE! BECAUSE I MISSED A FRICKING EMAIL? thievery is to nice a term.
  12. ObiVanuKenobi

There was a lot of time to notice that email and during that time there was info about the migration everywhere, it was hard to miss.
  13. Lord_Mogul

And all your stuff you bought with station cash, or now daybreak cash is still available for the characters on your account.
    So you could create a new character and it will have all the stuff you bought with SC/DBC that he has access to (faction specific stuff is only available to characters of that faction obviously)