Looking to join an "RP" Outfit of sorts...

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Kadenza, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Kadenza

Let me preface by saying I'm brand new to PS2. But I've played MMO's (EQ, EQ2, WoW, DAOC, SWTOR, GW2, etc) and FPS's (Halo, Battlefield BC2 and Battlefield 3, CoD:MW etc) for quite some time. I'm a very fast learner and I know the only way to succeed in a game like this is with a group. And preferably one with "like minded" individuals.

What I mean by "RP" is that I want to play with tactics, strategy, structure. Maybe even some sort of internal "rank" system in the Outfit. I've always RP'd to one extent or another in any MMO I've ever played. I'm willing to take on whatever kind of role is needed and learn/train tirelessly to make myself good at it.
  2. corruptmagician

Well, The Bastards are very competitive, Come join us for our weekly sessions on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 6.30pm PST. Sign up at www.thebastards-clan.com. Tell em' Corrupt sent ya.
  3. Homeboy55

ADK is there for you :) We are big, but have some very experienced kick *** members and loads of Officers. You will barely ever find a time when we do not have platoons online!

You can check out www.adkgamers.com if you are interested too :) Let me know!
  4. Trudeus

Sorry gents, this one is mine ;) haha. He'll be doing work with CSTB, so you'll see him around.