Looking for TR outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Taleisin93, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Taleisin93

Looking for a semi casual TR outfit. Have a mic and discord if you use that. I play pretty regularly and have a decent amount of time between the ps4 and pc version but have fully moved to pc. Do infantry mostly but and planning on branching out. Thanks!
  2. Eagle9996

(HOUR) Zero Hour we do serious infantry point holds, you can check our outfit description and apply in discord if you want!
  3. Last Friday Knight

I see you posted this back in January, but since someone's already pulled out the shovel, I'd like to recommend the Black Widow Company. You can find us online at blackwidowcompany.com or the-bwc.com. We offer organized, structured operations within PS2 and a slew of other games. We'd be happy to have you -- come check us out!
  4. W_Silver_VenomW

Are you tired of just playing solo? Feel like no one loves you? Well check us out!

Who are we?
    White Skulls Gaming is an international clan that values maturity, dedication, and the ability to have fun. Founded in 2019. White Skulls Gaming is offering a welcoming and enjoyable time for gamers that want to become part of WSG!

Our Goals
    *Be renown amongst the gaming world*
    *Having a family of gamers instead of a bunch of randoms*
    *Growing to something bigger than just gaming itself*
    *Support and grow as a community*

What are we looking for?
    *Gamers aka you!*
    *Active members*
    *People that want to build something new!*
    *People that respect and support each other*
    *You gamers in general*
    *Veterans and newbies to the game*

No matter what! We would like to remind you we are all here to play and have fun!

https://discord.gg/UkvxabxdZ5