Looking for starting / medium sized outfit

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by iiKAforum, Mar 30, 2013.

1. iiKAforum

I'm looking for a smaller outfit. Usually on the big ones all the new guys just get ignore and left out.

My ingame name is Mashke, I mostly play as light assault and combat medic. I can fly liberator and Galaxy somewhat, scythe is bit tough to frag and evade with.

I follow the squad leader and stick around squad mates for the best I can as a medic, and use light assault for flanking and distracting.

I'm pretty quiet so I don't blabber much. Got a mic and TS3 and hang out on #planetside2 @ quakenet a lot.

Besides Ps2 , CS is close to my heart.
  2. Kodan

Looking at the posts here and assuming that you're English speaking then Warrior Knights looks like a good fit.

See their forum post.
  3. ElastaPlast

Hi iiKAforum. I'm currently in Warrior Knights of Valour [WKOV]. As Kodan says above, see our post, or contact CptCustard in game. There is someone playing every night with our highest numbers between 18:00 and 22:00 BST. We are mainly British, so English is our first language (if you can count Scottish ;) ), but there are a number of members from the continent and a couple from Canada and USA if you can stay up that late. We have a dedicated TS server which hosts multiple channels.

Get in touch as we're always looking for more players. Hope to see you soon.