Looking for people to play with

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by epiburnstein, Jan 15, 2013.

1. epiburnstein

looking to join a group!!!!! I do not have a lot of time to play cuz of work.....I work alot:( and I am new to the game so not really sure what I am doing. So I guess Im looking for a laid back group of people to play with! oh yeah im 37 years of age looking for people round my age.
  2. Fed

Which Empire? If you're a fellow VS, then check out www.darkhq.com. We're a Planetside 1 vet outfit who've been playing solidly for the last 8yrs. Not many other outfits can say that. We don't sport platoons every night, but I can guarantee that we aren't going anywhere.
  3. Beardedobject

For TR the Enforcers, www.theenforcers.org, are also a legacy outfit from PS1 formed in 2003. We are most active on weekends but you'll find people on most any time. We have a few members in their 20s but most of us are 30 - 50. We play a lot of stuff together besides Planetside 2 as well, so if you are looking to be part of a community feel free to swing by the site or look for us in game.

You can find either Rhonnin, Duskguy, McGuyver, and FloobieDoobie on most any time.

[IMG]
  4. Joshinya42

I can see you believe in freedom, hence you are part of the New Conglomerate!

Check out the Templars, our brotherhood fights for freedom.

We are a multi game organization with a passion for gaming, an we recognize real life. Founded by Planetside 1 vets, you will have a good time with us when ya log on, mature environment and tons of fun.

Look for any Templars squad listed publicly online PS2, or check our site linked in my signature. That same address can also be used to join our TS3 server, you are welcome to hop on and check us out, get a feel for how we roll
    • Up x 1
  5. NoJumpers

You can join WMD on Mattherson on the NC side. Our advert is usually up and if you can play to often that's fine cause we have several hundred members we have our own TS and website so you can run with one of our platoons and see if you like us. We usually run about 2- 3 platoons a day so were never empty. We have amor air and infantry platoons so you can do what you feel best at and do joint ops occasionally with other NC outfits. So come check us out on the NC side where we "roll as one"
  6. TE_Elite

I am here on behalf of TE. We would like you to apply to The Enclave! Our information is below.

About us:
    - OPs 5:00-11:00 PM EST
    - 25+ People online 24/7
    - 200+ People online during OPs
    - 1700+ People in the outfit

Accolades:
    - Our leader, BuzzCutPsycho, is #1 on our server and #2 world-wide on PS2
    - We run the #1 stream at around 500-600 viewers
    - More organized than any other outfit
    - ABSOLUTELY NO GEAR OR TIME ONLINE REQUIREMENTS
    - Tweeted by Higby
    - Featured by SOE and PC-Gamer

Info:
    Website - www.EnclaveOilRig.com
    TS3 - TS3.EnclaveOilRig.com
    In-game Tag - [TE]
    Server - Mattherson
    Faction - TR
  7. Sylvanicus

If you haven't already found a group you like, you may want to check us out. We're Legio Arctos [LGA] and play NC. We're all about quality over quantity in terms of our members. Not quality as in skill, but as a person. From day one our goal was to create a tight knit group of friends and we've done just that. We've really become more a family than anything else.

We have two weekly "Ops Nights" where everyone comes out and we get pretty serious about it, but never too much. Most of the time we're incredibly laid back. We play this game to have fun and if we're not doing that, we're doing it wrong, so we're about as laid back as it gets.

If you're new to the game and can't exactly make time to be on much then no worries. We enjoy teaching and don't require you to be on every day or anything.

Right now we're in the small to medium size range with about 20 active people and around 8 core super active members. We'd like to get bigger, but not by much.

As for the age range I think you'll be right at home. The core group of players we have are all around your age and we've got a pretty strict rule on maturity.

If you'd like to know more then feel free to send me a message, check out our recruitment thread, or visit our website.

-Syl
  8. xboxerdude

Templars are the way to go