Looking for outfit with an organized Air Cavalry

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Choggo, May 3, 2013.

1. Choggo

Hello everyone, my friend and I have recently transfered to the Waterson TR and looking for a medium sized outfit that has an organized Air Squad or at least some fellow soldiers who enjoy flying. My friend and I are a veteran Liberator team and it would be nice to coordinate with some ESF for protection or fellow Lib pilots to form a wolf pack. The best way to contact me is through email, as I don't generally focus on in game chat, email is Choggomac@gmail.com

Please refer to my stats page if necessary
    Myself
    Waterson - Choggomac
    Connery - Choggo

Friend
    Waterson - Xarlos
    Connery - BlackXarlos
  2. Borokov

Apply on www.edge-gamers.com
    We're always looking for some new soldiers!
    Our outfit tag in game is [EGO].
    EdgeGamers Org.
  3. AGD4

Hi Choggo!

As per my email response to you, verbatim: It would be remiss of me not to mention our outfit, the Terran Republic Air Force ( [TRAF] Outfit ), although we have formally adopted the title of 'Assault Force' to reflect our greater role since expanding.

True to our roots, however, we maintain a very skilled and very active Air Support Unit by the name of Aircon.

I respectfully encourage you to check out our Aircon portal, http://www.trafoutfit.com/airhome, which thoroughly details the Principles of Aircon, our pilot expectations, command and control protocols, etc.

Please drop me a PM or reach out to an officer via teamspeak at TRAF.teamspeak3.com if you're interested, thanks!
  4. PureSalad

Join CT, Libz or IR, HP or whatever so many damn TR liberator / mosquito outfits I can never get their outfits straight. Just look for Crazyairborne or Sattorin.
  5. Jstenholt

Hey, choggo, as AGD4 said, TRAF has a dedicated air wing of which I am commander. We operate hardcore teamwork CAS during outfit ops, which occur M,T,Th,F,S with training ops and live fire exercises every so often. Outside of ops we more often than not have a full squad just messing around farming from the air, getting their cert thing on.

http://www.trafoutfit.com/airhome

TRAF may be on the slightly more massive size as far as outfits go, but AIRCON has some pretty tight restrictions that limit our numbers not necessarily the most skilled, but the most team-friendly pilots around. Squads have the option to call us in during ops to perform any number of support roles, be it recon, force multiplication or our specialty, precision strikes on high value targets. When our presence is not requested by platoon command or a squad leader, we pretty much just farm, so that's cool.

Check us out.