Looking for outfit, BR 9

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by AnilThorn, Oct 13, 2016.

1. AnilThorn

I'm new to the game, still trying to figure out how everything works. With that in mind i would like to know if there are any outfits that don't mind getting a new player sorted out in this interesting game((Rl age - 18, if people care about that here))
  2. Mojo_man

Just so you're aware, you have to be BR 10 to join an Outfit, but that's not going to be a big obstacle for you. Probably a good idea to make it clear what (if any) Particular gameplay style you play as well. In any case, best of luck on your search.
  3. DarkStarII

What? Since when?
  4. AnilThorn

Well, the BR 10 won't be a problem since i'm already rank 11, still trying to figure out my play style though, been playing a lot of light assault due to the good flanking potential. Thanks for the info anyway!
  5. Mojo_man

Don't you? I just started playing again a few weeks ago, and the game wouldn't let me join an outfit till I hit BR10.
  6. MattyBaines9

Dont join zerg russ :D
  7. Towie

Unless you are Russian !

Actually it is a good point though, the fact is that TR on Cobalt seems to have an enormous population of Russian players who usually speak in Russian.

I'm in TTRO which is a large (usually) English speaking outfit and they are good - friendly, emphasis on fun (they often finish an evening with a Harasser race), so if that suite then i'd recommend.