looking for military type leadership outfit

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by H1d3r, Apr 28, 2013.

1. KILLFACE

2. Entarticus

I know this is off topic but I must ask, why don't you play on Briggs like the rest of us Australians?
  3. NytDragon

West Coast Americans are more awesome... duh! :p
  4. KILLFACE

By the time Briggs was announced most of my members were Yankees, still though I got a Comrade Clan on Briggs me and a couple of the other Aussies play with occasionally. That and it's pretty fun messing with Yankees, they take themselves so seriously, so easy to get em riled up.
  5. KILLFACE

And nar Nyt, I like Australia. No Water, No Vegetation, 10/10 of the most dangerous snakes (most of the other lists are the same or similar), pretty much everything that moves and half the stuff that doesn't can and will kill you especially the people, founded by convicts and entrapeneurs from Europe so its full of Shifty ****ers and Shysters. My kinda place eh.
    • Up x 1
  6. drfrozenfire

Military-style? Come join the best NC outfit on Helios. VVAR !
    • Up x 1
  7. Excellentz

JRV would disagree.... *snickers*
    • Up x 2
  8. NC_Edacyn

I'll offer a suggestion to the OP. This forum may not be the best way/place to find out if an outfit is in your fit. You want an outfit that is both militaristic and organized. I'm not sure if you mean you want hard core military-style, but there are organized outfits which don't label themselves as militaristic.

That being said, what I want to share is that perhaps another approach is to make a char on the faction you want to check out, and look on the squad listing to see which outfits have squads listed and open. Aside from that it'll just take time for you to see which outfit you fit in, and expect to hop around a few outfits until you find one you want to settle one.

I also wouldn't recommend burning any bridges along the way. About my outfit, SKIN isn't militaristic -at all-, we're about as anti-militaristic as you can get, but we are highly organized. Just food for thought, the two characteristics you mentioned aren't the only attributes of organized play.

I'm sure the same can be said of any other faction.

Good luck.
    • Up x 1
  9. KILLFACE

A lot of crews don't use open squads, I get a headache every time I do, gotta use touch and go in game instead of dependable Teamspeak with Whisper Lists not to mention it near turns a smooth operation into herding a ***********.
  10. NC_Edacyn

Correct, some outfits run closed squads, other times open, it all varies. True.

There are some nights we run with open squads, and we (SKIN) take our senior officers to run the random squad(s) or people. It's a great recruitment tool in game, but as always, some times we run with closed squads cause we want to just shoot the **** with our members, and chill.

Still it's a good indicator to see who has some organization, at least. Especially during Alerts.
  11. KILLFACE

I still same in game can gt fo though =P