Looking for hunting partner

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Draknar, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Draknar

Greetings,

What I find odd about this game is that despite being an MMO with squads, platoons, and outfits, I still rarely see teamwork on a small scale. In most FPSs I've played in the past I've had hunting buddies that I would constantly roll with. And I don't mean "just on teamspeak together". I mean constantly gunning a vehicle for each other, constantly regrouping in spawn or elsewhere before pushing. Breaching the same rooms, covering one another. Shoulder to shoulder combat you see in true war, instead of just happening to hit the same enemy facility at the same time.

Unfortunately most of my buds have R/L matters to tend to and don't play PS much anymore, so I'm posting this ad looking for someone to hunt with. I don't really care what roles you like to play. Heck, if you even have a decked out lib you want me to fly so you can gun it I'm game.

Please keep in mind this is not an outfit request. I am currently in an outfit, yet none I have been in have this level of cooperation. If you personally want to fill this role, and wish for me to join your outfit, I would be willing to do so, but what I don't want is recruiters getting in here going "oh I'm sure if you join my outfit you'll be able to find someone that likes that playstyle". That's just BS empty marketing.

Oh and I am also willing to spend certs based on prefered playstyle. If you want a scythe wingman for instance I'd be willing to deck one out. Currently I am focusing on tank driving, and have a shiny Saron that's mainly been gathering dust from lack of gunners.

Cheers,
    Drakknar
  2. Reeth

Sure, when i'm not running dedicated outfit ops, which is usually just a small 12 man team base defense/assault, i'm usually running by myself or with a small group of friends/outfit members. Send a whisper to ShadowSync in game. I'm always down for more people to kill the reds and blues with.
  3. Grendel

Draknar,

I know you said you're not looking for an outfit, but you just described exactly what VS3 does. I created the outfit for that exact purpose-to work in small, tightly-bound groups. It's amazing what a few players can pull off working together.

If you're happy with your current outfit, then by all means, disregard this. On the other hand, if you're curious, pm me or send an email to director@vs3-planetside.com, and we'll talk. I could very much use someone with your outlook on the team.